DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Doesn’t that command change the Tripod mode to manual. Only activated when you move the switch in the remote.

Has anyone purchased the hack from djircfcc.com recently and has it worked? I'm dubious as Sincoder is no longer answering telegram, and believe Rimzler from djircfcc.com is just a reseller

Do I wait 2 hours to reapply patch after I've updated
i believe only if you applied the hack first, then did the upgrade
if you only checked if the hack is still active(ADB is still running), did the upgrade then i believe you can run the hack instantly again.

the 2 hour waiting time is the time between executing the hack the first time and the second time

You should also be able to verify with the adb checker script if adb is enabled.
Then you can upgrade and patch without waiting

Hey Guys, is it safe to update to v01.03.1400 if adb is already up and running using the known "update-method"? the djircfcc site only says 01.03.1200 for the DJI RC 1 is safe, but they always take quite some time to update their site. Thanks

I tried to contact Sincoder via telegram for several days now but no response. I need one more license since I have new remote controller now. I read here somewhere that he not answer anymore to messages. Any other way to get a license for resonable price?

Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa