DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Skąd mam wiedzieć, czy należę do FCC? Porównuję z drugim zdjęciem z przewodnikiem na forum i według niego jestem w CE. Czy na tym dodatkowym ekranie jest FCC?
przykładowe zdjęcie, które pokazałeś, pochodzi z aplikacji dji go 4, aplikacja dji fly pokazuje fcc w inny sposób

jesteś w trybie fcc, nie martw się, fcc wygląda inaczej na stronie transmisji aplikacji dji fly, ale twoje 100% w trybie fcc

na zdjęciach dji go 4 fcc i aplikacja dji fly fcc

Attachments

• fcc.jpg
    fcc.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 6e43d176be50cfcafdc45a820d37bb81c8f84f66.jpeg
    6e43d176be50cfcafdc45a820d37bb81c8f84f66.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 38
Has anyone tried the vps off option. I’m not seeing any difference but I might be missing a step like atti mode also needs the mode in C set

Please use english here (even Google Translate can help you).
You are in FCC. Dji fly shows it correctly. Same is displayed on DJI RC controller.

btw. I recently installed FCC patch and it's a game changer for me. Instead of 300-400m of range I got 1.5km (only for testing purpose). It's worth to patch it just to have more confidence when flying instead of having to constantly worry about loosing range.

Reactions: NorbertG59
hi all, can i ask if there are any constraints for the fw version of the remote control? I would like to avoid paying and then not being able to apply because the fw is incompatible. Thank you

hi all, can i ask if there are any constraints for the fw version of the remote control? I would like to avoid paying and then not being able to apply because the fw is incompatible. Thank you
Currently works with the latest version V01.03.0100 - you can check on djircfcc.com when the release updates to see if it works.

not on my side, updated RC FW and re applied with no problems

Currently works with the latest version V01.03.0100 - you can check on djircfcc.com when the release updates to see if it works.
But on that site is the same of sincoder? The ones that you can set edit the “name” field?

Thanks

I am RC PRO remote Control, version V03.02.01.00
DJI mavic 3 Pro version V01.01.0100
Support FCC,You can open it. It's $69,A little expensive

Attachments

• 微信截图_20230511171850.png
    微信截图_20230511171850.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 40
hello guys, i am new here. hope everybody is well! i am stucked while doing fcc hack and hope somebody can help me out. (i have blanko'd RC SN). thanks!

Attachments

• photo_6262449865808263174_x.jpg
    photo_6262449865808263174_x.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 39
Did you ran the .exe with administrator privileges?

Another question: is the DJI RC connected directly in a computer usb port or via an hub?

hello guys, i am new here. hope everybody is well! i am stucked while doing fcc hack and hope somebody can help me out. (i have blanko'd RC SN). thanks!
Make sure your RC is connected in PC usb port!
to make sure it connects use Dji assistant2 and if it does connects then you can run the exe file for the hack

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078