DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Hello guys,
I had a fcc up and running well but currently i've update the controlller but fcc stoped working. I found the key for fcc tool but I'm not able to find djircfcc.exe can anyone share it with me? I emailed also rcfcc guy but no response yet and currently on holiday.
Tank you vety múch in advance
You have a PN

Does this actually work for the RC Pro?
The thread title says RC pro but everyone seems to be talking about the RM330 and all the pics are of the grey non-pro controller.

Does this actually work for the RC Pro?
The thread title says RC pro but everyone seems to be talking about the RM330 and all the pics are of the grey non-pro controller.
Yes it does, just let them know it's for the RC Pro

I was wondering which DJI Assistant I should use when i go to DJI to download there are 7 different programs of DJI Assistant 2? Which program does the DJI RC (with screen) NOT PRO! for the Sincoder files install? A link from someone who has installed this would be great

Attachments

• djiass.jpg
    djiass.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I was wondering which DJI Assistant I should use when i go to DJI to download there are 7 different programs of DJI Assistant 2? Which program does the DJI RC (with screen) NOT PRO! for the Sincoder files install? A link from someone who has installed this would be great

DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)​

Reactions: Terrorbyte
hello gentlemen! Has a hack already come out that enables me to use third-party apps on the dji rc? I say unlock full android access on it.

DJI RC FCC already creates an ADB bridge between the RC and the computer, meaning you do have full android access but not just yet. You first need to install a launcher apk via ADB AppControl (such as S9+ Launcher) and then (very recommended) enable developer options using adb shell settings put global development_settings_enabled 1, so you can install any apk from inside the RC.

DJI RC FCC already creates an ADB bridge between the RC and the computer, meaning you do have full android access but not just yet. You first need to install a launcher apk via ADB AppControl (such as S9+ Launcher) and then (very recommended) enable developer options using adb shell settings put global development_settings_enabled 1, so you can install any apk from inside the RC.
in this case I am obliged to buy this fcc hack in order to have access to adb and thus install s9 launcher, correct? is there any free way to get adb access? here in brazil we already work in the fcc band, i just want to have access to android.

in this case I am obliged to buy this fcc hack in order to have access to adb and thus install s9 launcher, correct? is there any free way to get adb access? here in brazil we already work in the fcc band, i just want to have access to android.
Yes, you need to buy the fcc hack.

Obviously. The RC rebooted itself. It accepts the “codes” in name field (I’ve tried led off/on, cc us cc it). It is FCC of course. The range switched from 500 meters to 1200 meters in the same point.

I HAVE A MAVIC 3 PRO and a DJI-RC. Can I use these "Codes"? - Where and How do I do that - ... (To remove the Height Limit for example

Are you certain, enabling dev ops allows installing APKs from the rc storage. For me, this was not possible so far. I was only able to install apps via adb install. From within the RC I always get an error like "this user is not allowed to install apps" , even if I allow unknown sources in the dev ops. If you actually tested it yourself, I would be very pleased if you could provide a step-by-step guide.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688