DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

yes, it's what i did. i was on 0100. i re-installed the latest patch on the 0100 (to be sure), i updated via remote to the latest 0500 and patched again then.
Cheers. Thx for the confirmation.

Edit

I installed the 1.4 patch a few days ago. I checked this morning that adb was still authorised. (Adb devices will show unauthorised if it’s no longer authorised)

Installed 0500 from 0300 OTA and then reinstalled patch.

All worked ok.

Also it did not replace my s9 launcher which was a surprise.

Last edited:
Cheers. Thx for the confirmation.

Edit

I installed the 1.4 patch a few days ago. I checked this morning that adb was still authorised. (Adb devices will show unauthorised if it’s no longer authorised)

Installed 0500 from 0300 OTA and then reinstalled patch.

All worked ok.

Also it did not replace my s9 launcher which was a surprise.
I also have the s10 launcher installed and other applications. Everything remained in its place.

Reactions: pyrolator
I finaly manage to pay and got pass code for hack. Installed on my DJI RC which was on .200 fw. Tested flight in city and WOW how much better range it is now.

After test I updated my controler to .500 fw as I ask that guy on Telegram and he told me it is safe to do. Just not sure if I have to install hack again or it is active allready after upgrade? When I visit transmision page it has 90db below 1km and above 4km. Is it sign that hack is active?

I finaly manage to pay and got pass code for hack. Installed on my DJI RC which was on .200 fw. Tested flight in city and WOW how much better range it is now.

After test I updated my controler to .500 fw as I ask that guy on Telegram and he told me it is safe to do. Just not sure if I have to install hack again or it is active allready after upgrade? When I visit transmision page it has 90db below 1km and above 4km. Is it sign that hack is active?
In this thread are some pictures of FCC mode in the transmition page of the RC.
Simply look some post before your question.

In this thread are some pictures of FCC mode in the transmition page of the RC.
Simply look some post before your question.
I did but I thought that there are much more differenc in graph between CE vs FCC, so I couldnt figure it out..

This image is imediatly afer I updated to .500. And it looked to me like it is in FCC, but I think this is CE as 1km i 4km are much closer.
IMG_1783.jpg

But I decided to patch one more time, just in case and after I did it graph looks like this now and probably this is FCC and previous picture CE
IMG_1785.jpg

So I would apprechiate if someone could confirm that second picture is FCC. Tnx.

I did but I thought that there are much more differenc in graph between CE vs FCC, so I couldnt figure it out..

This image is imediatly afer I updated to .500. And it looked to me like it is in FCC, but I think this is CE as 1km i 4km are much closer.
View attachment 168142

But I decided to patch one more time, just in case and after I did it graph looks like this now and probably this is FCC and previous picture CE
View attachment 168143

So I would apprechiate if someone could confirm that second picture is FCC. Tnx.
Yep, this is FCC

It worked on my side after the upgrade.
My steps:

DJI RC - 1.03.0100 (I have never updated it to 1.03.0400)
Fcc hack (Sincoder's) latest version applied
Mavic 3 Pro - 01.01.0200

- updated today first DJI RC to 01.03.0500
- drone to 01.01.0300

Fcc hack no longer worked.
Re-applied the same Fcc hack as before, received a success

So at least for me it worked fine with Sincoder's patch after making sure that his latest version was applied BEFORE the DJI RC update.

You must remove the Dji fly application, then reinstall it, then patch it. I did it on more than one device

You can message me on Telegram @h5020
Can you maybe post and or share how-to?

Can you maybe post and or share how-to?
Im guessing he's using ADB to remove and reinstall the new android APK file from the DJI download centre. Although I think Id use adbcontrol to make life a bit easier and install the Samsung S9 launcher so that the controller cant get stuck on the device starting screen.

My DJI-RC - Had the HACK -
It was installed about 2 Months Back.
Since then I believe the Hack was Upgraded - but I didnt Reinstall it as I already had the HACK !

Then - my COntroller did an Auto UPDATE straight to 0500

The Hack was Gone....

When I tried to Reinstall with the Old Hack Software-...
...It Gave an Error message that It could not wort on this Firmware. only 0100

I downloaded the Latest Paid Hack tool - Overwrote the Software on my PC ... and tried again

NO LUCK !!

I cantoct the Guy who sold me the $69 hack...
He said there was NO WAY to FIX this ....
Im Very bummed out about this - ... as my flying experience on the DJI-RC - just plummeted.

Has ANYONE found a Way around this ...
To Do the Hack again on a 0500 that seems bricked from getting the hack ?

Since then I believe the Hack was Upgraded - but I didnt Reinstall it as I already had the HACK !

The Hack was Gone....

I downloaded the Latest Paid Hack tool - Overwrote the Software on my PC ... and tried again

NO LUCK !!

Im Very bummed out about this - ... as my flying experience on the DJI-RC - just plummeted.

Sadly all you can do is hope a new update comes, My guess is he’s waiting for the next firmware for rc2 when mini 4 launches so that he can sell to a new audience abd DJI don’t shut it down too early.

Sadly all you can do is hope a new update comes, My guess is he’s waiting for the next firmware for rc2 when mini 4 launches so that he can sell to a new audience abd DJI don’t shut it down too early.
I don't think that guy is slacking, but rather that DJI implemented some new mechanisms to prevent hacking. DJI software development was sloppy in the beginning, but now they are investing a lot of time and effort to prevent reverse engineering and hacking.

The Hack was Gone....

NO LUCK !!

try doing a firmware refresh using dji assistant. then download the latest fcc patch from the site http://dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip connect the remote control, open dji assistant and search for new firmware, close dji assistant and run the patch as administrator (1,2, even 3 times )

As you can see I did all the ABove suggestions
try doing a firmware refresh using dji assistant. then download the latest fcc patch from the site http://dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip connect the remote control, open dji assistant and search for new firmware, close dji assistant and run the patch as administrator (1,2, even 3 times )

As you can See in my post I did all the above Suggestions.

The FCC .exe App Kept on replying that 0100 was the Highest Dji-RC firmware to Patch
Also the Lowest Dji Assitant will allow is Firmware .0400

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK