DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Anyone tried on the new firmware for the RC 2 ?
OK so the answer is yes as long as you patch before DJI RC 2 V02.00.0300 I'm told
Yes, but reapply the patch before update even if its working....i didnt and lost ADB connection :(

On the djircfcc site for the RC2 "YOU CAN CHECK IF IT'S SAFE TO UPDATE BY CONNECTING YOUR RADIO AND RUNNING THE ADB CHECKER TOOL, IF YOU GET "ADB IS RUNNING" MESSAGE, YOU CAN UPDATE RC AND REAPPLY PATCH"

Who knows what this ADB CHECKER TOOL is? Where to download it?

I have the DJI RC (#1). Does anybody know, how to install third party apps? Can I install the newest djifly.apk?

Under the new features added to this patch is:

wp filename.kmz - load DJI waypoints kmz file from sdcard then execute the mission.

Has anybody tried the above waypoint feature on the Mini 3 Pro?

Under the new features added to this patch is:

wp filename.kmz - load DJI waypoints kmz file from sdcard then execute the mission.

Has anybody tried the above waypoint feature on the Mini 3 Pro?
Check here :

Reactions: Flashheart
It took 3 tries to get it right. First time was a reading error on my part, second time a timing error. But now I have the permanent FCC hack on the newest firmware with having it lost before due to a firmware upgrade.

And it even has a new feature. If you change your drone's name led off the LEDs on the arms of the drone will be off. No bright flashing green lights in night photos and video's!

Have you seen that now with the DJI RC there is the possibility of patching the firmware versions from 01.03.0400 onwards? You have to insert a microSD card into the remote control and then replace the files during installation. There is also a video guide provided by the djircfcc site. I don't have it, having purchased it directly from sincoder at the time. Does anyone have one?

Have you seen that now with the DJI RC there is the possibility of patching the firmware versions from 01.03.0400 onwards? You have to insert a microSD card into the remote control and then replace the files during installation. There is also a video guide provided by the djircfcc site. I don't have it, having purchased it directly from sincoder at the time. Does anyone have one?
I also have the mod from sincoder and managed to update to v01.03.0100 and re-apply the hack successfully. The question is though, is there any significant change in version 0400 or 0500? I mean, is there a reason to go through all this hassle or is it not worth it?

Just saw it today too .
The new djifcc is from today , right ?
Would like to see the video they are talking about too . even though my controller is already modded .

Last edited:
The video is in the Gdrive folder.
I watched it, but I'm not sure quite how to follow along .. might wait for someone braver to give it a go!

How to install the Patch on latest FW RC (.1000?) - also update the controller and then reactivate via DJIFCC? Or whats this with the SD-Card? Is this necessary when FCC is already active?

How to install the Patch on latest FW RC (.1000?) - also update the controller and then reactivate via DJIFCC? Or whats this with the SD-Card? Is this necessary when FCC is already active?
If you update from a previously patched version and you have ADB and FCC enabled, you don't need to do SDCard/File part of the patch. If you apply FCC patch for the first time on Firwmare 400+ then you need to do SDCard/File thing.

Reactions: fischli
The video is in the Gdrive folder.
I watched it, but I'm not sure quite how to follow along .. might wait for someone braver to give it a go!
Would you be so kind as to share the folder with us? As I was telling you, many of us purchased the patch directly from its developer and, at the moment, we don't have the new material.

Reactions: BirdDrops
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer