DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Somebody needs to offer a Mavic firmware downgrade service!

Reactions
I've tried on three different PC to revert back to firmware .400 and each and every time I run into VMware CPU incompatibility issue when trying to load the snapshot.

Very frustrating.

I'm out of PC's to use but I'd still like to get back to .400.

I'm sure there are other users who aren't up for the technical gymnastics requires to rollback but would like to.

How about a forum users who will provide the firmware rollback as a service for a modest fee?

Thoughts?

I'd be happy to do it for $5, but you'd have to ship it to me FedEx in a sturdy box and include your own return label that I could simply repack and slap on when it's finished.

The issue I foresee is trusting "Joe from the Internet" with your $1k piece of kit. While I know I'm not out to screw anyone, it doesn't mean squat.

I've tried on three different PC to revert back to firmware .400 and each and every time I run into VMware CPU incompatibility issue when trying to load the snapshot.

Very frustrating.

I'm sure there are other users who aren't up for the technical gymnastics requires to rollback but would like to.

How about a forum users who will provide the firmware rollback as a service for a modest fee?

Thoughts?

Just curious.. Why do you want to be on that specific firmware? I always update to the latest and have never had any issues.. Thanks

Very frustrating.

Thoughts?

If you can't set a simple bios option on your computer then it is probably for the best you don't remove any restrictions because you fail to even do the most basic thing.

You have to love the board. Everyone gets to demonstrate thier limitations.

First round of failures were not bios related.

Second round of attempts utilized the hibernated snapshot and cleared the CPU issues on one of the machines but ran into the bios error. Unfortunately, the machines cmos config doesn't support Intel VT-x.

So Stealthmatt, thanks for leaning in, just wish it was helpful, but "A" for effort.

Reactions: KiterTodd

Very frustrating.

Thoughts?
Somebody already does....and some other pretty cool mods.
FlyFly Drones: Services for your DJI aircraft

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7