DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Songs can make the video

Picking the right song can make a subject that you might not be interested in bearable.
This is one that I liked both.

Nice video! I was really hoping that you'd followed it. Especially maybe if you'd been following it while it did that drift in the last portion and then after the drift finished you flew off and lifted the gimbal. Anyway, that's just what I would have tried to do and failed miserably. lol

I have to say it didn't do too much for me. In the opening part there were too many of the same looking scene, just repetitive images of the car, no new angle etc. I suppose you would have to have a personal attachment to the car, to get anything out of this video. However, you are quite correct, music can most definitely make or break a video. It has to be music that will move the masses though, rather than just a few people, or it does not work.

I have to say it didn't do too much for me. In the opening part there were too many of the same looking scene, just repetitive images of the car, no new angle etc. I suppose you would have to have a personal attachment to the car, to get anything out of this video. However, you are quite correct, music can most definitely make or break a video. It has to be music that will move the masses though, rather than just a few people, or it does not work.
....guess I should have put this over in Video Critiques. 😂

Audio is possibly the most overlooked aspect of making videos. You have to find the right music/sound that projects the mood that you wish to present. Audio that doesn't fit can totally disrupt the experience of the project no matter how good the video content. I think of this in terms of "style key".

Forgive me for saying so, but I get what you were trying to say in the music to link it to how the viewer emotes over the car, but I think it missed the mark. While I personally do not like vocal music over most video projects, in this particular case of a vocal song were to be used I would probably prefer something like "Born to Be Wild" a song that would hype the energy that I think you want to get across in the video. Some selective editing of the video portion in itself could help provide the intensity that I think is in this car. I'd probably leave out the engine sound effects or minimize them greatly. JMO

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone