DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sorry, how do you record ?

AClineman

Reactions
As mentioned in my other post I took my first flight. I hit the red record button but it was only a still pic.
I searched here and couldn’t find anything. I read the camera section of the user manual and nothing there either.
Probably a silly question to most but how to you record VS snapshot?

Tap here to toggle between photo and video mode:

DJI-GO-Camera-Toggle-Between-Photo-Video-Settings.jpg

Thanks msinger! And I found that at my left index finger that’s where the video record button is.

Like I said I looked at the users manual under the camera section and it did not say anything about video recording. It’s under the controller section. Thanks guys

Just did a short flight and shoot some video. Since I have you is there a way to record it straight to my I 7 cell while recording or is that in the manual?

Please please read the manual several times. There is important information in there that will help you to keep your drone.

Yeah yeah yeah I get it but when it’s the size of something you get out a Cracker Jack box it makes it difficult. Tomorrow at work I’ll be able to print it at out and make one I can read.

*note to self* read manual

Reactions: bbooty
Thanks msinger! And I found that at my left index finger that’s where the video record button is.

Like I said I looked at the users manual under the camera section and it did not say anything about video recording. It’s under the controller section. Thanks guys

Just did a short flight and shoot some video. Since I have you is there a way to record it straight to my I 7 cell while recording or is that in the manual?
everything you need and more is in the manual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird