DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOS mavic disappeared

good mornig, i just got the phone and i m trying to upload the flight records... i am going to ypload all of the one by one? or i can select all the files? thank you

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

but guys let me ask you: how useful will be the txt files which i took from my phone -which closed from low battery and logically didnt decord the last flight? maybe its stupid what i m asking but what if the answer is not in the low-battery-phone?

The phone cut out in mid flight so the logs will contain info up to that point. There is a slim chance that the last location plus the heading, speed and remaining battery power can be used to calculate a possible landing area.

Reactions: mili109
good mornig, i just got the phone and i m trying to upload the flight records... i am going to ypload all of the one by one? or i can select all the files? thank you

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

but guys let me ask you: how useful will be the txt files which i took from my phone -which closed from low battery and logically didnt decord the last flight? maybe its stupid what i m asking but what if the answer is not in the low-battery-phone?
We only need the latest file, and it can give us an idea of what the drone was doing when it lost power.

Reactions: CC Rider
I have downloaded 2 files, DJIFlightRecord_2017-03-19_[21-01-58] and DJIFlightRecord_2017-03-19_[20-39-51].
according the last one (21-01-58) you should look at these area. The landing event is recorded on the log so the craft wouldn't be so far.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-03-24 a las 11.24.41.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-03-24 a las 11.24.41.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 180
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the drone was in RTH mode when you lost power. Apparently there's another snippet of a flight log, I assume you repowered the phone quickly mid way through to try to find it? Well anyways, it landed on the way back to critical power levels. I should be able to find it for you.

Reactions: Prop_Nut
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the drone was in RTH mode when you lost power. Apparently there's another snippet of a flight log, I assume you repowered the phone quickly mid way through to try to find it? Well anyways, it landed on the way back to critical power levels. I should be able to find it for you.
thank you. how is this going to happen? as you can understand i dont now much about all of this :D

I have downloaded 2 files, DJIFlightRecord_2017-03-19_[21-01-58] and DJIFlightRecord_2017-03-19_[20-39-51].
according the last one (21-01-58) you should look at these area. The landing event is recorded on the log so the craft wouldn't be so far.
i see! thanks i m going to serch again...if someone didnt find it.... :(

@mili109 I have determined 2 probable drone locations, with reasonable accuracy.

The first location you should check is within a 10 meter radius of the coordinates 40°57'23.69"N and 24°49'36.40"E. You can use google maps to place a pin in that spot on your phone so you can search for it. It seems to have landed in an agricultural field.
Drone.jpg

The second possibility is at coordinates 40°57'24.98"N and 24°49'52.39"E. This is the home point that was set when the new flight log started and it's possible the drone turned around and landed there.
Drone.jpg

Hope this helps to reunite you with your Mavic.

@mili109 I have determined 2 probable drone locations, with reasonable accuracy.

The first location you should check is within a 10 meter radius of the coordinates 40°57'23.69"N and 24°49'36.40"E. You can use google maps to place a pin in that spot on your phone so you can search for it. It seems to have landed in an agricultural field.
View attachment 9213

The second possibility is at coordinates 40°57'24.98"N and 24°49'52.39"E. This is the home point that was set when the new flight log started and it's possible the drone turned around and landed there.
View attachment 9216

Hope this helps to reunite you with your Mavic.
ΤΗΑΝΚ ΥΟU for the time you give me, i m going out and i ll let u know !!!!!!!!!1

There's also a chance it stopped in place and just landed where the flight log ended.
View attachment 9222

Unfortunately this ones data came in during work hours.
I looked at it during lunch time and this area that Pablo picked and you also picked, it seems to be the landing location.
I suspect it might be slightly further into the crop area and that this is why he is having such a hard time finding it.

Rob

Your flight log shows it auto landed at 40.95679386, 24.82952586.

Landed1.jpg

Landed2.jpg

Yeah its right in that area.
I have zoomed it in a way that should give him a better reference when he is on the ground.

search.jpg

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Yeah its right in that area.
I have zoomed it in a way that should give him a better reference when he is on the ground.

View attachment 9230

CLICK TO ENLARGE
My image is larger. :p But when it all comes down to it, coordinates are much more useful as they can now input it into the device directly.

@mili109 Let us know how it went, and if you found. To help improve my analysis it would be great if you could tell us where it was found if your found it.

Reactions: mlaczek
My image is larger. :p But when it all comes down to it, coordinates are much more useful as they can now input it into the device directly.

Oh we are getting into a size comparison argument now :p

In all seriousness this recovery is going to depend a lot on the farmers demeanor and the stage of growth that the crops are in. If the field is fully planted and the crops are high this is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack. If the field was recently plowed he should be able to find it in a few minutes.

I am really hoping that he finds it ASAP.

Rob

Oh we are getting into a size comparison argument now :p

In all seriousness this recovery is going to depend a lot on the farmers demeanor and the stage of growth that the crops are in. If the field is fully planted and the crops are high this is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack. If the field was recently plowed he should be able to find it in a few minutes.

I am really hoping that he finds it ASAP.

Rob
Unless it was RECENTLY plowed :(

Reactions: Chippie314
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1