DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Fl

nomad33fw

Reactions
Hi from South Florida, don't qualify as a Mavic pilot yet, but its on order from Carolina Dronz. I have 2 other brands, and multiple RC vehicles, but this will be my first DJI.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi from South Florida, don't qualify as a Mavic pilot yet, but its on order from Carolina Dronz. I have 2 other brands, and multiple RC vehicles, but this will be my first DJI.
Welcome to our newest forum nomad :)

Thank you, I can't wait to actually get it. Ordered the fly more combo, just the batteries and charging hub made it worth it to me. Can't believe I'm saying this, but already looking for high def pictures of the gimbal and air frame to see what mods are possible. Looks like there is a possibility to attach something to rear bottom. The camera looks like a lens change out or add on shouldn't be too hard if the gimbal can handle it.

That and the gimbal cover, seems like a solution for glare would be to cut it so the camera it protects without actually being in front of the lens.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

The camera looks like a lens change out or add on shouldn't be too hard if the gimbal can handle it.
I'm guessing you're referring to ND filters. It looks like various companies are working on filters that slide onto the camera. It'll be interesting to see how easily they are to use since the camera/gimbal seem to be very fragile. Perhaps it's tougher than it feels though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty