DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Florida

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum: The Forum is good place to help you with your adventure.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting edge gear for your Mavic

Hey everyone! My name's Kevin. Checking in from sunny (or stormy) South Florida. Recently got my Mavic 2 Pro and received my Part 107 certification. I'm excited to get working and I hope to learn a lot from all of you.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Hey everyone! My name's Kevin. Checking in from sunny (or stormy) South Florida. Recently got my Mavic 2 Pro and received my Part 107 certification. I'm excited to get working and I hope to learn a lot from all of you.
Welcome to the forum Kevin! You will learn a lot on this website. Where in southern Florida are you? We vacation in Fort Meyers Beach.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi fellow South Fla drone pilot
I am from Coral Gables
Have been flying for about a year around the area including South Beach,Gables, Everglades, Miami River, Dodge Island Rickerbackef Causeway, etc
Welcome to forum
Dale Davis

Reactions: JamminHampster
Welcome to the forum Kevin! You will learn a lot on this website. Where in southern Florida are you? We vacation in Fort Meyers Beach.

Nice to see others flying in the area! I'm around Fort Lauderdale, and there are definitely some nice beach shots to be had around here.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot