DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Southern California - L.A. area 323/213/818

I found a nice beachy cove at pales verdes - not that quiet, plenty of hikers/dog walkers and a few police and park rangers - who were totally cool with my flying as long as I wasn’t flying over people.
63b45b416002695f651073ba5566dbd7.jpg
Circular tidepools with sunburst from middle. 33°45'15.46" N 118°24'56.45" W

Oof, this thread leaves me feeling sad that apart from Valley flyers near Lake Balboa, there's almost nowhere to fly near me in the SFV without a decent drive out of town.

I was intending on going to the park north of the lake at Lake Balboa and flying in one of those quiet areas (after a LAANC request), but it looks like i'm SOL there.

Maybe i'll go to Valley Flyers and see if I can get some advice from people there and if any of them are dicks then i'll just go somewhere else. I don't have time for childish elitism.

i'm in Los Angles in Silver Lake near Griffith Park.
only flights i've done are around the Silver Lake Reservoir and out in the desert.
i ride a dirtbike and use my Mavic for moto videos mostly.
this is my first drone. i effing love this thing! and it's easy to use and has dramatically changed my YouTube moto channel with the addition of drone video along with GoPro helmet cam video.
What is your YouTube channel. I'd love to see it! I'll be in L.A. in September and would appreciate your suggestions for good places to fly in the area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121