DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Specta Air / DJI Air 3 Clone Deep Dive Video (Firmware, Software, Metadata) (Cogito Tech)

No, it was what my bank charges for international transfer fees. Cogito said they sold through Amazon. I asked , Why don't you have batteries available through Amazon? They said maybe June.
Wow!
I'd try and find a different bank or another way to pay.

Wow!
I'd try and find a different bank or another way to pay.
This is what they said. No invoice. No PayPal or other options. Sorry, if you are going to sell internationally, you have to be set up. Not buying from eBay for goodness sake. This sounds like buying from somebody's garage.

Dear johnspaar,

Thanks for your waiting.
Please provide your transfer information to us after the transfer and then we will confirm the payment within 2 working days. After confirming the payment, we will arrange shipment within 2 working days and update you the tracking number.

The Products Price:
Air Battery: 159 USD
A pair of Air Propellers: 12 USD

Order Number:
111-20240412-01

Bank Transfer Instructions
Bank Name: China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
Account Name: COGITO TECH COMPANY LIMITED
Account Number: 846210172885
Swift Code: CCBQHKAX
Bank Code: 009
Branch Code: 846
Address: 28/F, CCB Tower, 3 Connaught Road Central, Central, HongKong

Note: In order to confirm the payment as soon as possible, it is recommended that you note the order number in the transfer information.

Best regards
Specta Customer Support Team

This is what they said. No invoice. No PayPal or other options. Sorry, if you are going to sell internationally, you have to be set up. Not buying from eBay for goodness sake. This sounds like buying from somebody's garage.

Dear johnspaar,

Thanks for your waiting.
Please provide your transfer information to us after the transfer and then we will confirm the payment within 2 working days. After confirming the payment, we will arrange shipment within 2 working days and update you the tracking number.

The Products Price:
Air Battery: 159 USD
A pair of Air Propellers: 12 USD

Order Number:
111-20240412-01

Bank Transfer Instructions
Bank Name: China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
Account Name: COGITO TECH COMPANY LIMITED
Account Number: 846210172885
Swift Code: CCBQHKAX
Bank Code: 009
Branch Code: 846
Address: 28/F, CCB Tower, 3 Connaught Road Central, Central, HongKong

Note: In order to confirm the payment as soon as possible, it is recommended that you note the order number in the transfer information.

Best regards
Specta Customer Support Team
Thank for sharing the correspondence. With no other way to pay, I'd find a more internationally friendly local bank to handle this small transaction for you. Surely, not every bank charges $60 for an international transfer fee. You could also have just waited until June to order more batteries from Amazon, or you can still rebuy the Spectra drone from Amazon when spare batteries are also available from Amazon.

Any reason to not just buy the DJI Air 3 instead, since the Specta is just a licensed copy manufactured in HK? Was it just the configuration of their Specta Combo package that appealed to you?

I was trying to get a backup for the so-called ban. Florida being one state. But I was thinking about the negative. Sorry. So, back to DJI. I know they missed me. Haha. Love the new Air 3, especially the 70mm. Used it on my first roof inspection with this drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_