DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spherical Panorama from Mavic Air - Stiching with PTGui

NICE!
Could you please explain what settings(camera/lens parameters, image alignment etc.) you used inside PTGUI in order to stich the photo correctly?
I get massive problems when uploading images e.g. of a 180°pano (21 images in total). PTGUI can't find control points and the result is simply crap.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Frank

NICE!
Could you please explain what settings(camera/lens parameters, image alignment etc.) you used inside PTGUI in order to stich the photo correctly?
I get massive problems when uploading images e.g. of a 180°pano (21 images in total). PTGUI can't find control points and the result is simply crap.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Frank
In the majority of situations i get my control points in PTGUI and do nothing. the problem appears in panoramas with sea.. In that cases you have to create the control points manually and sometimes this is just not possible because you cannot find a reference point..

If you get the control points problem in "normal" photos then this is a problem as i havent met a situation where i do not get it right.

If you have a set of such photos you can upload them somewhere and give me a link to try to create it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi