DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spherical Panoramas using AEB

I’ve just downloaded Litchi for my Mavic 2 Pro. I only wanted it for the AEB panos. However, as soon as the pano begins shooting, it reverts the camera setting back to single shot, so I’m not getting any kind of HDR.

Am I doing something wrong? Or have I just wasted £23?!

If I have to do the pano manually, can someone please tell me how I rotate the yaw exactly 45° at a time so that I get 8 evenly spaced columns? I can’t see a readout on the app for this.

And what angles should the camera tilt be done at so that I get the correct amount of overlap for the three rows?
Do you get any answer? I am looking the same how to make AEB 360 auto shooting with Mavic 2 pro?? I cant find in Litchi or Dji4 go

I haven't done an AEB Pano in Litchi in a long time maybe they removed it. I used to do them quite frequently though. Unfortunately with my current workload and weather I won't be able to try it for a week or so, I'll do it as soon as I can and get back to you guys.

I haven't done an AEB Pano in Litchi in a long time maybe they removed it. I used to do them quite frequently though. Unfortunately with my current workload and weather I won't be able to try it for a week or so, I'll do it as soon as I can and get back to you guys.

Thanks a lot man, please let us know if you have something new from Litchi and also give us as much detail as you can for the setting and apps you are using for 360 AEB.

Thanks a lot man, please let us know if you have something new from Litchi and also give us as much detail as you can for the setting and apps you are using for 360 AEB.
Are you using iOS or Android? I've heard some people having issues with AEB panos on Android.

Why using AEB, the RAW from the Mavic 1 still has enough dynamics, and with the Hasselblad it’s a lot more.

I often do Panorama like this one:
https://www.inselserver.de/fileadmin/pano/vernissage/

It’s quick and dirty, just the pano mode of GO4 (and 5 zenith from the ground), editing the RAWs in Lightroom and stitching with autopano.

Great pano! Can you give any more information?
I have shot numerous 360x180 panos using a DSLR and Nodal Ninja. And they turn out great.
Today I just tried the Pano mode on my Mavic Pro. It shoots 34 photos, but doesn't do any stitching at all. Did your Mavic do any stitching?
You take 5 additional upward shots? How are they spaced? I'm guessing without these additional images, the pano won't be 180 degrees vertically.
My version of PTIGui has expired. Is Autopano freeware?
Thanks.

Do you get any answer? I am looking the same how to make AEB 360 auto shooting with Mavic 2 pro?? I cant find in Litchi or Dji4 go

Maybe try to contact the developer of Lichti? I would think they’d be responsive to people interested in buying their relatively pricey app.?

Are you guys using ND filters for thes bracketed shots that you stitch together?

Even if it isn’t stitched in the drone, as long as it saves the RAW files, you can stitch with software?

How do you view 360 panos? Seems like Google Maps Street View has to be one of the most popular hosting sites?

But they don’t accept and post all user-created content?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geser