DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spoofed Gps througth android + switch on IOS doesnt work anymore on 1.1.5

Alx

Reactions
hey guy , tried multiple times the hack with spoofed gps on android (dji fly v 1.1.2) then switch back on my ios (dji fly v1.1.5) , result = no fcc hack anymore. Before it happen , i was on a older dji fly app (1.1.3) things worked everytime , since the update things change and im sadly surprised. I hit only 1.5km on my urban area instead of 4km ...

did you switch fcc on android successfully ? which dji fly are you using on android ?

Hmm ...You’ve used Android with fake gps app to put the drone in FCC mode,....then next using your iOS device,you connected the drone and remote,and start the motors with the 2 controls,before connecting the iOS device ....,and also after flying in FCC mode,you disconnected the iOS device before landing ?
t will have to check which version I have on my iOS devices.?
Ive stopped updating,as it seems,it’s all about DJI trying hard to stop NLD ,and other hacks from altering settings options that people want to have.

Android version of fly app is 1.1.2 , i already succesfully use the fcc hack , but after updating my ios fly app 1.1.3 to 1.1.5 things didnt work anymore.

Android version of fly app is 1.1.2 , i already succesfully use the fcc hack , but after updating my ios fly app 1.1.3 to 1.1.5 things didnt work anymore.
so you need to back to 1.1.2 on android and it will be fine as ios 1.1.3 should work well.

gee i was going to update my ios to 1.1.5 but seeing that there mioght be problems i may not update it now. what do you think?

fcc hack works on ios just fine :) check on software mods forum

im on 1.1.2 on Android but 1.1.5 on ios, how can i downgrade the ios app from 1.1.5 to 1.1.3?
I have android 1.1.2 and ios 1.1.5 and made some test just moment ago.FCC invoked by android is keeping on IOS during flight without any issues.

when i opened the app this is what i found it must have updated it self i did nothing to change the app to 1.1.5 interesting.

Attachments

• 20200627_122407.jpg
    20200627_122407.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
I've read, that an ipad mini 5 is very good.
I just ordered a used one. Expensive though....

What is the use doing that when the Air2 has Occusync ? If it would be wifi based as the old one, I could eventually understand, .

What is the use doing that when the Air2 has Occusync ? If it would be wifi based as the old one, I could eventually understand, .
FCC gives more strength of signal (16 times more for 5.8Ghz and about 4 times for 2.4Ghz) , what is not understantable for you ?

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
FCC gives more strength of signal (16 times more for 5.8Ghz and about 4 times for 2.4Ghz) , what is not understantable for you ?
Illegal and in which situation did you see a practical difference with Occusync 2.0. Mavic Air1 or Spark with enhanced wifi was more close to 1km distance at best in CE mode so there was a potential significant improvement for them. With Occusync 2 the distance is in any case much more long than what is needed for reasonable pilot.

Illegal and in which situation did you see a practical difference with Occusync 2.0. Mavic Air1 or Spark with enhanced wifi was more close to 1km distance at best in CE mode so there was a potential significant improvement for them. With Occusync 2 the distance is in any case much more long than what is needed for reasonable pilot.
is as legal or illegal as in spark or air 1
For most pilots it is not used for long distance flight , rather for improve stable connection(so safety as well).Occysync uses almost same radio as wifi (same frequency and strength) and in hard environment with huge "e-smog" you will face much less lags on FCC than CE in distance 400-500m

Reactions: gb160
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1