DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stadium Drone Shot (Munster High School) Munster Indiana

Stride8

Reactions
Munster High School Mustangs, Munster Indiana
Trying to get better capturing stadium shots. Hope you enjoy (updated video HD) Like Share Subscribe. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Memphis_Mavic
How much does DJI pay you to advertise for them? I think if you took a little more time and planned out some shots you might get better footage. A lot of the footage (in my opinion) is really basic and the angle of panning shots could be better. You should incorporate some reveal type movements into your footage, maybe some elevation changes that do not involve just going straight up from the logo on the field, etc.

Reactions: Stride8
How much does DJI pay you to advertise for them? I think if you took a little more time and planned out some shots you might get better footage. A lot of the footage (in my opinion) is really basic and the angle of panning shots could be better. You should incorporate some reveal type movements into your footage, maybe some elevation changes that do not involve just going straight up from the logo on the field, etc.

Gotcha, I'm working on getting technique down. I'm trying to get the best shots inside the 59 second mark (IG). Your suggestions are appreciated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60