DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Startup idle vibrations

WingCommander

Reactions
Hey all

I got a Mavic Pro at the end of December and have racked up about 9 hrs flight time. Loving every minute of it.

Since day 1 I have noticed that when starting the Mavic (by moving the sticks down and inwards) there is quite a lot of vibration while still on the ground: the arms visibly shake about 1-2mm while it idles. How much vibration is considered normal? Do the blades need to be balanced?

The same thing happens when landing and starting the motors up again, so it's not because the propellers haven't "spun-out" yet.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Hey all

I got a Mavic Pro at the end of December and have racked up about 9 hrs flight time. Loving every minute of it.

Since day 1 I have noticed that when starting the Mavic (by moving the sticks down and inwards) there is quite a lot of vibration while still on the ground: the arms visibly shake about 1-2mm while it idles. How much vibration is considered normal? Do the blades need to be balanced?

The same thing happens when landing and starting the motors up again, so it's not because the propellers haven't "spun-out" yet.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom