DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

StateFarm Insurance

Mr.Dair

Reactions
Got statefarm for my drone and they asked for my drone's Serial Number, does that mean they now track it with DJI if i report it lost or stolen?

does that mean they now track it with DJI if i report it lost or stolen?
No. All it probably means is you'll only be able to make a claim for a drone covered by your policy.

Reactions: MavicMo and Mr.Dair
Hello, I'm really sorry to post this question here, but I'm busting my head trying to find a way to start a new post/thread. Could anyone tell me how? Or is it that I don't have enough privileges or something like that?

Thank you in advance.

trying to find a way to start a new post/thread. Could anyone tell me how?
Go to the forum of your choice and click the "Post New Thread" button at the top, right.

Reactions: philh24
Go to the forum of your choice and click the "Post New Thread" button at the top, right.

I didn't know you had to be inside a forum "category" first. I was trying to do it from the home page.
Thank you very much!

Does this coverage include liability insurance? If not are you going to add that to your policy, liability insurance?

Got statefarm for my drone and they asked for my drone's Serial Number, does that mean they now track it with DJI if i report it lost or stolen?

State Farm will not sell you liability insurance for a drone.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400