DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stealth props

I've decided to bite the bullet and buy from airscrew ...bit overpriced at 42 us total but hey ho lets hope they stand up to what they say ie ...quieter etc etc
My experience flying the MAS prop's on my Mavic Pro Platinum has shown me that they resist wear and tear a lot better than the stock DJI prop's (MAS use glass-fibre composite) - and therefore - though they cost more for a set, they will easily out-live at least 2-sets of DJI props.

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2
Amazon carries MAS products. If you have Prime you avoid the shipping cost. I have purchased props for my Spark from MAS directly during a Christmas sale which offset the shipping cost and from Amazon at regular price. Total cost worked out the same.

Unfortunately, these propellers are not available for the Mavic 2 from Amazon in Europe ... And Prime is only valid in the country of residence

I have purchased props for my Spark from MAS directly

Off topic, but can you quickly advise what you think of these on the Spark ?
Quieter mostly ? Would love to get this a little less noticed at time, reduce range of audible pitch a little.
(I imagine flight time would not be easily measurable, if any benefit at all.)
Considering it, and although I do like oem props for safety, MAS has been around long enough to feel ok with them.

Reactions: Bobvt
Off topic, but can you quickly advise what you think of these on the Spark ?
Quieter mostly ? Would love to get this a little less noticed at time, reduce range of audible pitch a little.
(I imagine flight time would not be easily measurable, if any benefit at all.)
Considering it, and although I do like oem props for safety, MAS has been around long enough to feel ok with them.
They claim 3dB SPL reduction. In real world terms that suggests the difference will be perceptible to most people with average hearing. It isn’t a monumental difference however. Visibility wise if anything the spark will probably be easier to see.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections