DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stealth props

They might fit, but they will not be optimal. Try these instead:

Have we any reports on these being used yet sar being they
just came out with them. I have had to missed it ( very possible ) if it’s been posted.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001

Cheers for that did book them with airscrew until I see the shipping charge ?

Reactions: Bernard
MAS Upgrade Propellers for DJI Mavic Pro & Pro Platinum in Orange - x4 in Set MAS Upgrade Propellers for DJI Mavic Pro & Pro Platinum: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo .... hi guys these are being advertised on amazon to fit the mavic 2 pro , my question is would they fit the zoom ? ... many thanks
Don't put these prop's on the Mavic 2 Pro! ... As described, they are designed for the Mavic [1] Pro and Pro Platinum. Their diameter and pitch are both less than the DJI Stock prop's for the 2 Pro.

Reactions: old man mavic
So if these make the M2 have better specs would it make sense to use the M2 props on a MP1?

No - all these props are designed to match the specific characteristics and firmware of the individual models. You can't just randomly mix and match.

So if these make the M2 have better specs would it make sense to use the M2 props on a MP1?
Prop's are like wheels on a car. The width and diameter of the tyre and rim are part of the mix in regard to how the power provided by the motor and gearbox, gets translated to the road surface. Same with the MAS (& DJI) Prop's - in regard to diameter and pitch - coupled with tip design.

@ Mavic Mike 2: same for me: shipping costs from US are dissuasive... and the Mavic2 props aren't sold in Europe

@ Mavic Mike 2: same for me: shipping costs from US are dissuasive... and the Mavic2 props aren't sold in Europe

Consider ordering several sets and then resell them in Europe to recover your cost. Perhaps organize an order first so you know they’re sold. Should be some savings on a bundle order in one shipment.

When you purchase MAS prop's from Amazon.co.uk. they are supplied from the European distributor in Bulgaria. It didn't take them long to get the Mavic Air MAS prop's for distribution via Amazon, so I'm anticipating that we'll see them on Amazon.co.uk in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Bobvt
When you purchase MAS prop's from Amazon.co.uk. they are supplied from the European distributor in Bulgaria. It didn't take them long to get the Mavic Air MAS prop's for distribution via Amazon, so I'm anticipating that we'll see them on Amazon.co.uk in the next few weeks.
But.. as you know, UK is no more in Europe ... (just a joke!). Actually I've already look for these props on Amazon with no result.

But.. as you know, UK is no more in Europe ... (just a joke!). Actually I've already look for these props on Amazon with no result.
I wish it was a joke Bernard ... :( You can get all the other MAS props on Amazon - so I don't think they will be too long. You can place a request on the supplier ... I have in the past when they had a stock outage on the Stealth prop's I use for my MPP - and they have responded.

Reactions: Bernard

These definitely fit and work great,actually did notice them to be quieter(to my old ears).

These definitely fit and work great,actually did notice them to be quieter(to my old ears).

They are subjectively quieter, but that's most a frequency distribution effect with human hearing.

Reactions: Bernard and Bobvt
They are subjectively quieter, but that's most a frequency distribution effect with human hearing.

And that is why I put my old ears in parentheses

• Haha
Reactions: sar104 and Bernard
etc etc.. and they are yellow ! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member