DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stick Error- Even on Brand New Controller

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and it really sucks! I hate it. Every time I turn it on it need hours worth of updates. The updates rarely work right. I can't calibrate the controller because it times out. It's just no fun at all.

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and it really sucks! I hate it. Every time I turn it on it need hours worth of updates. The updates rarely work right. I can't calibrate the controller because it times out. It's just no fun at all.
Welcome to the forum and I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your drone. I'd recommend posting in the dedicated help section here to give your post better visibility as it will be easily missed at the bottom of a thread which isn't anything to do with your query:

There are a lot of updates a drone will need initially out of the box as the drone itself needs updates, each of the batteries may need an update, the controller will need an update and there's separate NFZ map updates too. How are you applying the updates and which ones are failing and being attempted again?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC