DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stone monastery around Karlukovo over Iskara river

Really nice! Wish we had old buildings like that here, but the oldest here are Spanish missions from the late 1700’s, and some Native American rock circles not much older than 800 years or so. A 3d model of it would be cool if you get closer images!

Reactions: alex_markov
Really nice! Wish we had old buildings like that here, but the oldest here are Spanish missions from the late 1700’s, and some Native American rock circles not much older than 800 years or so. A 3d model of it would be cool if you get closer images!
If I am not mistaken Bulgaria is the one of oldest countries in the world especially keeping the same name all the time ;) We have plenty of history and great and various nature - from see side to mountains (over 40 of them ;) )

If I am not mistaken Bulgaria is the one of oldest countries in the world especially keeping the same name all the time ;) We have plenty of history and great and various nature - from see side to mountains (over 40 of them ;) )
I saw an archaeological demonstration once with VR goggles put together by a graduate student who painstakingly took photos of a Native American cliff dwelling and it allowed you to walk around the ruins, go inside them, and walk around on trails in and above the canyon surrounding the ruins. It was amazing and unnerving at the same time because standing by the edge of the cliff gave you the feeling of vertigo. He didn’t use a drone, however I think it would be really easy to do something like this with a Mavic.

2-3 years ago i was involved in a audit of several municipalities acquisitions of tech for 3D scanning and then exhibiting of museum goods and up to a old houses and even roman amfiteater it was very interesting ;)

2-3 years ago i was involved in a audit of several municipalities acquisitions of tech for 3D scanning and then exhibiting of museum goods and up to a old houses and even roman amfiteater it was very interesting ;)
Was it set ip to run with goggles? At the very least do some 360 virtual panoramas of places like that, it would be amazing. There’s a great online hosting site (link below) that is free to post 360 panos and they have really good display capabilities.

Was it set ip to run with goggles? At the very least do some 360 virtual panoramas of places like that, it would be amazing. There’s a great online hosting site (link below) that is free to post 360 panos and they have really good display capabilities.
Can't remember, thank You for the link!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998