DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Stranded on shore

Amit Dunsky

Reactions
Site
www.facebook.com
Early at the 70's, a fishing boat named `Elisheva` went out to sea on its workday. The sea was rough, and it wasn't too long before Elisheva sent a distress signal.
A rescue ship was sent her way to try and tow her back. But the rescue operation wasn't successful, and the crew of Elisheva was forced to abandon ship and return home aboard the rescue ship, leaving Elisheva to its destiny.
But Elisheva was spared by the sea, and somehow found its way back to shore, where it got stranded on a beach. That beach became her last resting place: The shallow depth, and the weight of the water, are holding Elisheva remains in place to this day.

50 Years later, I headed to that beach, with my Mini 3 Pro, to take some photos and video footage of Elisheva. I edited a short video, and added some titles, to tell her story. It is all in Hebrew, but if you made it all the way here, you already know the story ;) .

Last edited:
Early at the 70's, a fishing boat name `Elisheva` went out to sea on its workday. The sea was rough, and it wasn't too long before Elisheva sent a distress signal.
A rescue ship was sent her way, to try and tow it back. But the rescue operation wasn't successful, and so the crew of Elisheva was forced to abandon ship and return home aboard the rescue ship, leaving Elisheva to its destiny.
Apparently, Elisheva was spared by the sea, and somehow found its way back to shore, were it got stranded on a beach. That place became her resting place: The shallow depth, and the weight of the water, are holding Elisheva remains in place to this day.

50 Years later, I headed to that beach, with my Mini 3 Pro, to take some photos and video footage of Elisheva. I edited a short video, and added some titles, to tell her story. It is all in Hebrew, but if you made it all the way here, you already know the story ;) .

Nice bit of mariner history 👍 Thanks for sharing…great video.

Reactions: Amit Dunsky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe