DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange object?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's the video. I'm going to put up another one for all those who can't seem to catch the fact (which I try to explain in past posts) that there seems to be a body to this object. I will edit and point out a couple of strange things (other than the obvious).
Don't want to load for some reason.... WOW!

This WILL NOT allow me to post a Video from my lap top. I can Post pictures but I don't understand why I can NOT post my VIDEO????????????????

This WILL NOT allow me to post a Video from my lap top. I can Post pictures but I don't understand why I can NOT post my VIDEO????????????????
NOPE, WILL NOT ALLOWE ME TO POST A VIDEO FROM MY LAPTOP... YA'LL ARE MSTUCK WITH THE YOUTUBE VERSION, SORRY!

Thank You Oz. People are wanting the original video of this thing but apparently...……. So, I edited a picture that will give people something to look at while watching the video.... Don't worry people, I'm not a youtuber who NEEDS HITS, Make your own conclusions. I've done nothing to the video and IT"S NOT SOME OTHER DRONE! I honestly don't know what it is but I DON"T BELIEVE IT"S SOME LENS FLARE... Look at the points I spotted out and Draw your own Conclusions.....

Attachments

• Edited pic UFO.jpg
    Edited pic UFO.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 26
I don’t think it’s lens flare. It looks like a drone to me. While it goes straight up from the middle of the screen, keep concentrating on the bottom right corner of your screen, it clearly casts some light on the ground or a reflection...

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
you all gullible to his clic bait hahahahah I can't believe this is still going. its his own drone filmed in the dark to spoof you all :p ? o_Oo_Oo_O

I don’t think it’s lens flare. It looks like a drone to me. While it goes straight up from the middle of the screen, keep concentrating on the bottom right corner of your screen, it clearly casts some light on the ground or a reflection...
Again, it's not a drone.

So what was it then? If you say (in the O.P.) you are less then 20' away from your drone, and how this "thing" moved past (towards you?), it must have almost hit you in the head.:eek:

Edit: No worries I've figured it out after a few thorough re-views.
It's the way you initially look at this video, if we assume "something takes off and fly towards your drone" its so spooky and UFO-ish.

But look at it again, watch the lights on the horizon on the left. YOU are descending, and then going fwd past a fixed object, traffic sign or something taller.
If we look at it that way, the "object" is not moving any longer, but YOU are.
When the object is on top of the screen right, it blocks the lights on the horizon under it so you can see it's mounted on top of a post or pole.
You were very close and lucky not to hit it.

Last edited:
So what was it then? If you say (in the O.P.) you are less then 20' away from your drone, and how this "thing" moved past (towards you?), it must have almost hit you in the head.:eek:

It's the way you initially look at this video, if we assume "something takes off and fly towards your drone" its so spooky and UFO-ish.

But look at it again, watch the lights on the horizon on the left. YOU are descending, and then going fwd past a fixed object, traffic sign or something taller.
When the object is on top of the screen right, it blocks the lights on the horizon under it so you can see it's mounted on top of a post or pole.
I might agree with this, but I think the OP is messing with you all. Like you said 20' away theres noway he can not see this and whats he doing flying in the dark anyway just trying to spoof us, which he's doing pretty good o_O :rolleyes: :p

It is so dark out there at night I could not see anything on my screen so I was looking more at the drone than anything else. I make it a habit not to fly anywhere that there might be objects that I may run into and that especially goes for night time..... I-84 exit 129 in Oregon. White is where I parked my rig, red is where I'm standing and green represents the flight path... Most of the 5min video is me hovering and trying to figure out why my front lights (the red ones on the landing gear) on my drone were not working. There is absolutely nothing in that parking lot....... NOTHING! My flight was brief because my light were not working properly and I was afraid that if I flew out over the river (essentially that is what I wanted to do) than I would lose sight of it and I'm not comfortable with that. So, see for yourself. My drone was no more than 20' from the the entire flight. Think what you want but I was there and it's just odd.....

Attachments

• 2019-06-09_11.40.28.jpg
    2019-06-09_11.40.28.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20190609-113819.png
    Screenshot_20190609-113819.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20190609-113837.png
    Screenshot_20190609-113837.png
    872.5 KB · Views: 17
You said I was dense, what kind of idiot would try to fly a drone when its so dark you can't see your screen and then want to fly out over a black river at night. I'd bet you don't have a 107 either and probably don't follow any of the rules. Its pretty clear your an outlaw here.:mad:

"There is absolutely nothing in that parking lot....... NOTHING! "

Straight into your flight path mate, your UFO is the green sign.....
Google is your friend :)

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 19
"There is absolutely nothing in that parking lot....... NOTHING! "

Straight into your flight path mate, your UFO is the green sign.....
Google is your friend :)
The sign your looking at isn't even there. I should be back there in the next 2 weeks. Apparently because I'm so full of ***and trying so hard to spoof everyone I suppose I'll have to take pictures of the lot when I get there but something tells me that y'all won't believe that either. I'm just full of ***and I'm done trying to make sense of this mystery. One thing for sure, it's going to cary on as a mystery for us all.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661