DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® light mounts for the DJI Mavic Air (by DDH)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
These DJI Mavic Air STROBON Cree® light mounts allow STROBON Cree® strobe lights to be easily and securely attached to the front or rear arms of the DJI Mavic Air. The front and sides of the mount are open to ensure the LED is not blocked when the light is viewed from the side and to allow the light to be recharged without removing it. The mounts are 3D printed from PolyMax PLA (plastic). It has an impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and better overall mechanical properties than ABS. Each mount is sanded by hand to give it a clean/smooth finish and tested to ensure it fits properly.

For more details or to place an order, they are available here in my store.

Front Mount

2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Rear Mount

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Mount Locations

1.jpg

Last edited:
These DJI Mavic Air STROBON Cree® light mounts allow STROBON Cree® strobe lights to be easily and securely attached to the front or rear arms of the DJI Mavic Air. The front and sides of the mount are open to ensure the LED is not blocked when the light is viewed from the side. The mounts are 3D printed from PolyMax PLA (plastic). It has an impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and better overall mechanical properties than ABS. Each mount is sanded by hand to give it a clean/smooth finish and tested to ensure it fits properly.

For more details or to place an order, they are available here in my store.

Front Mount

View attachment 32266

View attachment 32267
View attachment 32268

View attachment 32269

View attachment 32270

Rear Mount

View attachment 32271

View attachment 32272

View attachment 32273

Mount Locations

View attachment 32265
Hey man thanks again for helping me with the lights! I have them with me and now I'm just waiting for my drone to arrive! Should be here on wed Feb 28. However I'm wondering if the lights can be placed under the drone with a Velcro applicator vs the attachment? And will the sensors be affected by lights negatively? Thanks again look forward to talking to you or any body else put there who was an opinion on this!

How do you like Velcro for mounting the strobes? Does the flash show up during filming?

How do you like Velcro for mounting the strobes? Does the flash show up during filming?
Well I haven' been able to try the lights out just yet I'm currently waiting for my MA to arrive still however I did receive my lights and they are super bright!! I didn' buy the mounts I'm gonna try the Velcro methd first and if I don' like it then I will purchase the mounts

However I'm wondering if the lights can be placed under the drone with a Velcro applicator vs the attachment? And will the sensors be affected by lights negatively?
The Mavic Air is still pretty new, so I haven't seen many people talking about attaching lights to it. Downward facing lights is something that's been done a lot on the Mavic Pro and I've never heard anyone complain that negatively affects the sensors.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd