DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® light mounts for the DJI Mavic Pro (by DDH)

What if you have a skin? Do they still fit securely?
They will likely not fit properly over a skin. If you'd like to place an order, PM me after you order and let me know the thickness of your skin (should be documented on the site where you purchased it). I'll make you a custom set of mounts that'll fit.

Reactions: butterflyslicer
until I create a dedicated thread about it.

I looked through all posts with Msinger AND Marco Polo.
I am a Johnny-come-lately to the Marco Polo and I want to find a good place to mount it. It looked like you were going to make / source a mount, possibly a snap-on mount for an arm. Could you please make a suggestion or direction on mounting the compact model.

I am a Johnny-come-lately to the Marco Polo and I want to find a good place to mount it. It looked like you were going to make / source a mount, possibly a snap-on mount for an arm. Could you please make a suggestion or direction on mounting the compact model.
This is what I've come up with for my Inspire (on the left in the photo) on the right is my Strobe mount for the MP, both are a flexible rubber filament, I could merge the 2 together. The Marco Polo I have is the older one not the Ultralight model though, I would need your Marco Polo tracker dimensions.
marcopolo.jpg

Here's a link to a photo of my installation (the smaller, lighter, non-waterproof version): Techniques to locate lost Mavic - how to find?

In this configuration, the Marco Polo stays in place at all times; the legs fold fine with it in place and it can be charged in place. Note that the antenna will touch the ground if you don't use leg extenders (which I also leave in place at all times). I've tested it in my heavily-wooded area and feel confident it will function at a realistic 1/4-1/2 mile range, which should do the job assuming I know approximately where it went down.

The only problem I've had with my Marco Polo is remembering to turn it on before flight and off when packing up.

I have four of MSinger's strobes and mounts--two white LEDs for rear legs, and red and green for the front. Love 'em. I don't use them all that often, so I don't mind attaching/detaching them as needed.

Reactions: msinger
OK This is what I came up with for the Marco Polo Ultralight model, I'll send yours out Thursday morning.

Reactions: PT_Mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart