DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® light mounts for the DJI Mavic Pro (by DDH)

It just takes a few seconds to install/remove them.

Are the front mounts available now, couldn't see them on the site yet.

Are the front mounts available now, couldn't see them on the site yet.
They aren't on my site yet. I'll be posting them tomorrow.

Here are a few shots of them:

01.jpg
02.jpg

Reactions: Creaky
Can you mount them facing backwards or forward!?
The idea is to see the bird while it is flying forward away from you is it not?

So you can mount them On the rear legs facing backwards and remove them easily?
The front mounts can only be mounted on the front arms. Yes, they are easy to remove.

If you only need rear mounts, you can buy them here. I recently redesigned the rear mounts. Here's what they will look like if you place an order today (or beyond):

03.jpg

04.jpg

Don't know how I got so lucky. Had mine for a month. Thanks Msinger.

Attachments

• 150346490819562941684.jpg
    150346490819562941684.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: msinger
The front mounts can only be mounted on the front arms. Yes, they are easy to remove.

If you only need rear mounts, you can buy them here. I recently redesigned the rear mounts. Here's what they will look like if you place an order today (or beyond):

View attachment 20364

View attachment 20365

I can't find the proper place to order four (4) mounts 2 front 2 rear all in black or gray (which ever is closer to the color of the Mavic after sanding smooth) when do you expect to have something like this?

They [front mounts] aren't on my site yet. I'll be posting them tomorrow.
As mentioned last week, I'd be interested in a front-mount version of these to hold the Marco Polo transmitter, especially if you can more-closely match the Mavic's color. Much cleaner than the usual velcro solutions.

I'd leave it in place all the time, and it looks like it might just fit in place with the front arms folded?

In the event of a Mavic going down in trees or heavy brush, do you think this new clip-on design will stay in place all the way down? That's not as critical for a strobe, but in heavily-wooded areas (holding a Marco Polo) it might make the difference between locating the Mavic or not if they get separated.

I like the great progress you've made with these since the early designs; good job, Mike.

That new rear mount looks a lot more secure,than the orginal one!;) Now I wish I had waited for this version to come out.:( I like the one piece design,better than the two piece design. Great work,Mike!

Last edited:
That new rear mount looks a lot more secure,than the orginal one!;)
Funny, I was thinking exactly the opposite (I bought the original ones recently), but it looks like it might be able to stay in place when folded.

Will the front mount be on there today still? Was going to make an order.

Got my STROBON Cree lights today with front and rear mounts. Easy on, easy off, and they're BRIGHT. Even in daylght they show up. Standard shipping took only two days. haven't had time to fly at night yet. I'll bet it will cause a bogus UFO sighting.

Reactions: WizDrone
The new Mavic mounts are available here. If you need lights too, you can order the lights and mounts together here.

4.jpg

5.jpg

I'd be interested in a front-mount version of these to hold the Marco Polo transmitter
I'm on it. We can discuss in your PM until I create a dedicated thread about it.

it looks like it might just fit in place with the front arms folded?
Yes, the arm can be folded with it attached.

In the event of a Mavic going down in trees or heavy brush, do you think this new clip-on design will stay in place all the way down?
Yes.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji