DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stuck registering drone for China

schwizer

Reactions
I am in China and will try to fly my drone in a remote area soon. I have followed the instructions at this link.
You Now Have to Register Your Drone in China, Here's How
Most of it works althrough there are some subtle differences already in the form (i don't get asked about the multirotor part). But after i enter the SN and all the other information about my Mavic Pro and click "submit", nothing happens. The window closes as if it was successful but the drone doesn't show up in the "drone section".

When I powered up my drone as a test (not to fly) in Beijing, i got the message to enter a local Chinese phone number and that seemed to work although it still says NFZ afterwards (as expected). However, even after doing that, the drone still doesn't show up online.

Am i doing anything obviously wrong? I would like to register properly and this prevents me from printing the QR code. Attached is a screenshot.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 19
I am in China and will try to fly my drone in a remote area soon. I have followed the instructions at this link.
You Now Have to Register Your Drone in China, Here's How
Most of it works althrough there are some subtle differences already in the form (i don't get asked about the multirotor part). But after i enter the SN and all the other information about my Mavic Pro and click "submit", nothing happens. The window closes as if it was successful but the drone doesn't show up in the "drone section".

When I powered up my drone as a test (not to fly) in Beijing, i got the message to enter a local Chinese phone number and that seemed to work although it still says NFZ afterwards (as expected). However, even after doing that, the drone still doesn't show up online.

Am i doing anything obviously wrong? I would like to register properly and this prevents me from printing the QR code. Attached is a screenshot.

I am also trying to register my drone in China. Have account, have mainland china number. Enter in all data . All green ticks. Selected Mavic 2. Like you window closes but drone doesn't appear in drone section. How did you solve this?

I sorted my own problem out, by reverting back to Chinese from English. It then worked! yay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC