DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Study of Hotel Cordial and Mogan Harbour, Gran Canaria /

Beautiful location. Camera pans & tilts were often too fast. If shooting in Cine mode, you should adjust them to be slower. Some clips such as when showing the cliffs off the oceans, for my taste were a little too long.

Last edited:
Abner

Thanks for both comments Both valid ! I do need to cut the clips ! I have also played with sound and music using two sets of music to suit different moods split with silence and Ocean sounds so the music does not get too heavy
Will look at settings to make it smoother

thanks sgain

You can play slow some of the fast pan and tilts post production, by playing them back at a slower speed. Hopefully you were shooting at 60FPS which does look better when slowed down.

You can play slow some of the fast pan and tilts post production, by playing them back at a slower speed. Hopefully you were shooting at 60FPS which does look better when slowed down.
No filmed at 30 fps. still a lot to learn

You can still try to slow it down to 80% and see how it looks, it may not look bad. And that puts it at 24 FPS.

I always pretty much always shoot at 60FPS, just so I can pause and get good clear screen shots. I know a lot of people prefer the slower speeds to show motion blur and it's suppose to be more cinematic and what our brains are used to.

But in most cases, during daylight I use 60 FPS most of the time. Of course in dark location the slower speed is better.

Another benefit of shooting at 60 FPS is that you can slow it down in post production to turn it into a slow motion video and it will still look great.

Such as when you're coming up to something really interesting, you can switch to slow motion while you're passing it.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman