DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Summer flying: Sweden and California

That was absolutely beautiful. Question though: what can you use to clean all the diced mosquitos off your drone? I've traveled all the way to Lulea, and the mosquitos were so thick that it was like being in a fog. Used a Phantom 4, and never could get it clean with household detergents.

Reactions: jarborra
Some shots from this summer: flew the Mavic Air over four different locations in Sweden and five along the Californian coast. Music by Blackwell. Edited in 4K in iMovie on MBP15 2018.

Some shots from this summer: flew the Mavic Air over four different locations in Sweden and five along the Californian coast. Music by Blackwell. Edited in 4K in iMovie on MBP15 2018.

Excellent work!

Reactions: jarborra
Question though: what can you use to clean all the diced mosquitos off your drone? I've traveled all the way to Lulea, and the mosquitos were so thick that it was like being in a fog. Used a Phantom 4, and never could get it clean with household detergents.

Hmmm...haven't had that problem luckily so I wouldn't know, I'm afraid. Thinking out loud here: At most gas stations in Sweden you can buy a spray that helps dissolve dead insect carcasses from the front of your car/grille/lights/windshield. I'm sure it's quite strong so maybe dilute it a little and wipe it off quickly once it's had a little time to work on dissolving your diced mosquitos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+