DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunnylife (?) ND filters

I bought a set and they look quite well made however they catch the gimbal arm when fitted so never tried them in flight. I got my money back.

No problem. I got them from an ebay seller and they didn't even want me to send them back when I was refunded. I reckon with a bit of modification I could get them to work but I went ahead and bought some Taco ones that fit and don't catch. Not tried them yet due to weather conditions!

No problem. I got them from an ebay seller and they didn't even want me to send them back when I was refunded. I reckon with a bit of modification I could get them to work but I went ahead and bought some Taco ones that fit and don't catch. Not tried them yet due to weather conditions!

May I ask you to give me a link to the Taco ones please?

I bought a set and they look quite well made however they catch the gimbal arm when fitted so never tried them in flight. I got my money back.
I have same problem with them 2/10 times I'm getting gimbal error massage. Manual says "to check if filter bottom is aligned with golden circle on camera", I think that slight difference in aligning my cause gimbal error. After sometime of use I have noticed that one filter has some "clear/transparent" spots, It looks like paint dropped off or film layer get puncture (that was my ND16). Rest filters are good for now, but I'm going to try some more expensive ones soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks