DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SunnyLife Smart Controller Neck Strap....

That is pretty interesting. We have not had many complaints or issues with the Smart Controller, but the weight is one of the few that people have asked about. Thanks for sharing this!

Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072
That is pretty interesting. We have not had many complaints or issues with the Smart Controller, but the weight is one of the few that people have asked about. Thanks for sharing this!

Weight might be an issue but FREE HANDS is my primary concern and not having to place the controller on the ground when setting up the drone. One reason, long ago, I adopted headlamps instead of flashlight - two free hands.

Weight might be an issue but FREE HANDS is my primary concern and not having to place the controller on the ground when setting up the drone. One reason, long ago, I adopted headlamps instead of flashlight - two free hands.
Agreed.

Reactions: ff22
protrudes too much and, neck strap is not needed for this one. a bolt, washer and a wrist strap - i just did it, took a bit of time to find a metric 4mm bolt with a rounded smooth top in the garage, so it would not scratch anything...

Last edited:
On the sunnyfire lanyard kit the eyelets where a little too big for the latches so tried using the strap from the flymore bag but this did not work at all, any twist on the strap and would unhook it self- both sides did it to me. So I took the eyelets to the grinder a little on a area just enough to get the sunnyfire strap hooks to go on and off

I purchased this neck strap for my DJI Smart Controller on Etsy recently and like it a lot. The length can be easily adjusted on the fly with one hand, you do not need to remove it from you neck. I do a lot of aerial photography in alpine environment and that is a great feature for me. The workmanship quality is also superb.20191228_174431-1.jpg20191228_174617-1.jpg

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh