Reactions
DJI_0269-X2.jpg

DJI_0235-X2.jpg

DJI_0255-X2.jpg

DJI_0273-X2.jpg

DJI_0248-X2.jpg

DJI_0302-X2.jpg

DJI_0337-X2.jpg

Wow, those are absolutely amazing. I spent a little bit of time out there and fell in love with the area, but never had the pleasure of seeing it from that perspective.

Nice Pics..

I live in SoCal and I have to say, that surf shot is way cool! Can you give us insight as to the settings, equipment and/or editing? Or is that like asking what the secret sauce is??
Blue skies...from SoCal ☀️

Thank you folks for kind words! I use M2P for all my aerial shots. Except for all shots, last one was taken with ND filter for long exposure.

Thank you folks for kind words! I use M2P for all my aerial shots. Except for all shots, last one was taken with ND filter for long exposure.
Thanks for posting, any post editing done? Those surf shots are surreal!

Thanks again. I always shoot in raw and post process using Lightroom. I mainly adjust exposure, contrast, highlights, and shadows to my likings.

Reactions: Skyflyer129
DJI_0269-X2.jpg

DJI_0235-X2.jpg

DJI_0255-X2.jpg

DJI_0273-X2.jpg

DJI_0248-X2.jpg

DJI_0302-X2.jpg

Beautiful pics. I’m especially interested in the sunrise. Do you use a filter for this? If so, which one? when I try, the sun forces me to darken everything out or the glare just overlpoers everything. I’d love to hear how you do that.the pic with the tall palms could easily be in a travel brochure.
DJI_0337-X2.jpg

Thank you for the compliments. SOOC sunrise shots are usually very dark, so I post adjust them by lifting the shadows. I only have a 10 stop ND filter and tried using it against the sun, but it didn't result as how I wanted. However, I specifically bought the ND filter for daytime long exposure shots.

Sorry for the second post. I forgot to adk, do you use Lightroom to edit videos?

I'm sorry but I don't shoot videos... I bought my bird specifically for photography and has been that way since. First started with original Mavic, then P4Pro, and now M2P.

Personally, I think the beauty of your two nadir shots far outdid the rest! But that’s just my opinion, as I really like those types of shots over oblique views. Nice work!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78