DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Surfing at Oahu's North Shore (Pipeline & Laniakea)

great job. i am planning to piece together the same from west africa. i have lots of footage i've been collecting as well.

Reactions: jboyd23
Brilliant place and smooth flying! Love it!

@jboyd23 My wife is actually in Oahu today and will be on the north shore tomorrow. HI is the only state I have not visited - she has been trying to get me to go - your video may be the convincer, even though I haven't surfed in 50 years ?

great job. i am planning to piece together the same from west africa. i have lots of footage i've been collecting as well.
that's awesome. share a link with me with you get it published. it takes a while to finally get it all together and comb through so many clips but it's worth it lol

@jboyd23 My wife is actually in Oahu today and will be on the north shore tomorrow. HI is the only state I have not visited - she has been trying to get me to go - your video may be the convincer, even though I haven't surfed in 50 years ?
haha thanks. you should do it! we ended up moving here last year and love it so far. Definetly worth the long flight out here

Great vid! I tried filming surfers last summer when I was in Kauai. It’s not as easy as you make it look. Very smooth flying!
thanks. i have plenty of bad footage of surfers too lol. been working on getting better shots for months. it's hard because of how fast they get up and then all of a sudden they're done.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Great footage....could risk a little closer to the subject and diffetent music, may be some island style inspiration theme.

I've been collecting some footage for a while now and was finally able to put it together. Shots of surfers at different beaches along the north shore of Oahu.

Let me know what you guys think. thanks

This is pretty cool. Went to San Diego last week and I wanted to film surfers, but I couldn't convince myself to fly over water :) just posted the video tho.

Great footage....could risk a little closer to the subject and diffetent music, may be some island style inspiration theme.
good idea. i checked around for a while for the right song, hard to nail one down

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60