DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Surprise!! (AZ That Is)

jws926

Reactions
Hello everyone

Yep, another newbie here, I do not even own a sUAV yet, I am in the process of buying one, ive been spending a ton of time doing my research and reading everything I can to get a better understanding of what it is I am about to get myself into.

This will be my first R/C AC . I will be registering for Part 336 and I dont plan of using it for commercial applications just yet.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone

Yep, another newbie here, I do not even own a sUAV yet, I am in the process of buying one, ive been spending a ton of time doing my research and reading everything I can to get a better understanding of what it is I am about to get myself into.

This will be my first R/C AC . I will be registering for Part 336 and I dont plan of using it for commercial applications just yet.
Howdy from Wyoming @jws926 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: jws926
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

If you haven't already, head a little North and check out the Estrella Star Tower (check for local restrictions first before flying). I visited there without a drone a couple years ago. It's a very cool place. Be sure to visit includes a sunset.

IMG_5972.jpg IMG_6119.jpg

Reactions: jws926 and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello everyone

Welcome From Chicago. Great idea to spend time doing research and reading everything to get a better understanding of flying your drone. Mavic Pilots forum, is just another tool to use to gain knowledge and confidence
when flying your drone. When you do have issues search out Mavic Help and click on Mavic tips, site has a answers
to a large variety of you may have in the future. Blue Skies to you and safe flying

Hey guys, thank you all for the war welcome, Ive reading various post on this forum for about a week before I signed up and already learned a lot about what I am bout to get myself into.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

If you haven't already, head a little North and check out the Estrella Star Tower (check for local restrictions first before flying). I visited there without a drone a couple years ago. It's a very cool place. Be sure to visit includes a sunset.

View attachment 42950 View attachment 42951
It would be south of me and not a very far drive, and I will for sure have to check it out, thank you for the tip.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Look what showed up
fQxPSbA.jpg

Reactions: Bunny Too

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54