DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switch on front led

Laurent78

Reactions
Today May be after new firmware download or mistake of myself, the red front Led don t switch on anymore - Just a few second when switch on thé mavic pro.i dont know where to find front Led parameters on thé Last version DJI GÔ.
Tanks you all

Settings, aircraft, advanced settings:
F2fNAM0.jpg

There are several places in DJI GO to turn the front LEDs on/off.

You can turn the LEDs on/off in the following section of the Main Controller Settings:

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs.png

They can also be turned on/off via the C1/C2 button if you configure one of those buttons for that action in the following section of the Remote Controller Settings:

DJI-GO-Turn-LED-OnOff-With-C1C2.jpg

Also, the LEDs can be set to turn off while taking photos or shooting video in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs-For-Photos-Video.jpg

Note: Depending on the version of DJI GO you're using, the name of those settings will be a little bit different. Newer versions of DJI GO call the LEDs "Head LEDs" instead of "Front LEDs".

Reactions: Laurent78
THanks you for your quick answer. Not posible your first option ''avance setting' due too Last firmware maybe . This setting is notre present anymore. But your second option is OK: c1/c2 configuration!
You re the best. Thanks you. Thanks you!!!@

solacias me sirvio esa opcion tambien con la ultima actualizacion hasta esta fecha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS