DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switching frame rates in 4k

g3bates

Reactions
Hi, new to the forum. I just got my mavic air yesterday, but for some reason I cannot switch 4k to any other frame rate than 30. I know the specs include 24 and 25 at 4k but I have no options to switch to. In 2.7k and 1080 I do have options. Any one know what might be wrong?

I tried to update through the phone controller method. It said it updated but i still couldn't switch frame rates. Trying now through dji assistant but the app is just giving me a white screen after I clicked my drone

Ugh this is super frustrating. I tried the dji assistant update through pc and mac and they both just go white when I click the mavic.

I thought I did but I think I got some old download links from the dji website.

I was able to get the most up to date version but now it Is stuck at 7% for like 10 minutes. Hope the drone battery doesn't run out

Its actually been stuck for about 20 minutes

Attachments

• P_20180218_122750.jpg
    P_20180218_122750.jpg
    721.2 KB · Views: 16
Its actually been stuck for about 20 minutes

Unplug the MA from the computer. Turn off the MA. Wait a minute or charge the battery again if below 50%. Restart the Assistant. Turn on the MA again. Connect the MA to the computer again. Make sure it sees it and recognizes the MA. Restart your upgrade process again, making sure you have a good Internet connection. The upgrade process should only take 10-15 minutes total.

Looks like it worked. After disconnecting I used my pc and it seems to work. Note, the duo assistant 2 for mac seemed to have a slightlynolder version number than the pc one did. Thanks everyone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie