DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro SWITZERLAND Zermatt Matterhorn and surroundings

I have been to Switzerland many times but have never seen it like this! Beautiful cinematography and editing.

Stupendous! Well done and I’m putting the valley and the Matterhorn on our travel list. Superbly executed video over several seasons and even a talking cow! I rode a bicycle from Amersterdam through Germany into Switzerland when I was 18. My favorite part of the trip was Switzerland! Time to return! Thank you very much.

A wonderful example of combining drone imagery with other imagery for a rich experience of a place.

Hello together,
here again something about Switzerland. I made a comment and I hope you forgive me if my English is not quite flawless. As you may know, I am a German speaking Swiss.
I think you will understand everything anyway!
cheers Paul

Amazing!

Stunning video
thank you Lauee ?
Hi Paul-
Fantastic video compilation.
Glad you liked it Rocky, thanks ?
I have been to Switzerland many times but have never seen it like this! Beautiful cinematography and editing.
Glad that I could show you a part of Switzeland through the eyes of an old Swiss, thanks for you nice comment! ?
Stupendous! Well done and I’m putting the valley and the Matterhorn on our travel list. Superbly executed video over several seasons and even a talking cow! I rode a bicycle from Amersterdam through Germany into Switzerland when I was 18. My favorite part of the trip was Switzerland! Time to return! Thank you very much.
Hi Doug, Good Idea to put the region on you travel list it is worth the trip! Glad you liked even the talking cow ?
That must have been an adventure, from Amstardam into Switzerland. The difference between the Netherland and Switzerland for a ciclyst is that in some parts of Switzerland you need much more "good legs and puff" ?
thansk for you nice comment!

cheers to all of you
Paul

A wonderful example of combining drone imagery with other imagery for a rich experience of a place

Hello together,
here again something about Switzerland. I made a comment and I hope you forgive me if my English is not quite flawless. As you may know, I am a German speaking Swiss.
cheers Paul

Jack43, I gave your video a WOW, made it a "Favorite" on my computer, despite the disconcerting three to five second clips. I wanted to see more of the 15-22 seconds of the lighted castles and other interesting subjects. I lived in Germany for ten years and learned German with a strong Stuttgart-Schaebisch Accent. Not familiar with Ziematshausen however. I'll have to look it up. After seven years living in Germany (1984), I was approved as a German teacher for the American troops. In 2012, while teaching ESL, I was asked to teach conversational German. I did that for two semesters until there were not enough students interested. I wrote my own "handbook." I know it is not up to date in at least one area. Would you like to look at it for me and bring it up to date?

As for your written and spoken English... Speaking as a teacher of ESL, Your English is pretty good. I'd have to work on your accent.

Last edited:
A wonderful example of combining drone imagery with other imagery for a rich experience of a place.
thank you Dave, glad you liked the video ??
cheers Paul

@Jack43, I gave your video a WOW, made it a "Favorite" on my computer, despite the disconcerting three to five second clips. I wanted to see more of the 15-22 seconds of the lighted castles and other interesting subjects. I lived in Germany for ten years and learned German with a strong Stuttgart-Schaebisch Accent. Not familiar with Ziematshausen however. I'll have to look it up. After seven years living in Germany (1984), I was approved as a German teacher for the American troops. In 2012, while teaching ESL, I was asked to teach conversational German. I did that for two semesters until there were not enough students interested. I wrote my own "handbook." I know it is not up to date in at least one area. Would you like to look at it for me and bring it up to date?

As for your written and spoken English... Speaking as a teacher of ESL, Your English is pretty good. I'd have to work on your accent.
Hi Ron,
thank you very much for your nice feedback ? I am sorry if some of the clips were too short for you! I struggled with myself..Should I choose longer clips or not. I choosed to not to do it because the video would have been too long I think!
I love the schwäbisch accent, here they also have one which in the beginning (15 years ago) when I first came here I had some problems to understand everything!

Would you like to look at it for me and bring it up to date?

what exactly do you want I do for you?
thans also for the nice compliment about my english! Concerning the accent there are words which are easy and others more difficult to pronounce without accent, as for example inhabitants!
cheers Paul

Beautiful! I skied Zermatt back when I was in university and have nothing but wonderful memories of it.

Your video helped rekindle those distant memories. Thank you.

Beautiful! I skied Zermatt back when I was in university and have nothing but wonderful memories of it.

Your video helped rekindle those distant memories. Thank you.
I am glad that I helped you to rekindle those beautiful memories Eric, thanks for your nice comment! ?
cheers Paul
Amazing, you're very talented, thanks for posting.
thank you very much reaperman, glad you liked the video!?
cheers Paul

So now I understand your comments about the Matterhorn, LOL. Getting down that thing would be the worst part! What an awesome trip buddy, thanks for taking us along. Very beautiful, clean, and professional, excellent narration, adds to the authenticity! Something to be proud of!

So now I understand your comments about the Matterhorn, LOL. Getting down that thing would be the worst part! What an awesome trip buddy, thanks for taking us along. Very beautiful, clean, and professional, excellent narration, adds to the authenticity! Something to be proud of!
Hi Karl,
oh yes, they say that getting down is way more difficult than to get up! Most of the crashes happened during the descent!
I am glad that you enjoyed the video, thank you very much for your very nice comment ??
cheers Paul

Hello together,
cheers Paul

Absolutely love this, and all of your videos! Switzerland really needs to hire you to promote tourism! Every time I watch your videos I want to book a flight to Switzerland! Amazing job as always! I'm already looking forward to your next video.

Absolutely love this, and all of your videos! Switzerland really needs to hire you to promote tourism! Every time I watch your videos I want to book a flight to Switzerland! Amazing job as always! I'm already looking forward to your next video.
Hi Rky, thank you very much for your nice comment ? I am pleased that you like my videos and that you would like to book a flight! For the moment it´s unfortunatly rather hard because of Corona ?
That would be a nice job to shoot advertising videos...But as I live in Germany not really doable!
For the moment I am reflecting what to do next concerning Switzerland!
cheers and thanks again, Paul

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Hello together,
cheers Paul

Thanks so much for posting this amazing video! I don't have the time to watch most of the videos that get posted here, but this one caught my attention. In 1978 my wife and I took the gondola up from the Italian side and skied down into Zermatt for the day. My wife wasn't thrilled with challenge of the terrain I took her down, but we made it to Zermatt in one piece and had a wonderful day so this brought back some great memories. I wish the weather that week was as spectacular as what you captured in your video. ?

Hi Jacques,
thank you very much for your so nice compliment ? Glad to read that my video has brought back some nice memories!
Wow to skie down from there it´s really not easy and I can immagine that your wife were thrilled...So would I have been... why? well Ido not ski ? I am a Swiss and yes, I never did ski ?
cheers and have a nice Sunday
Paul

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones