DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Take over or hack somones drone.

Yup, understand, jamming and crashing, or forcing the AC into failsafe. (Thats if failsafe has been properly set up by the operator or indeed the AC has any failsafe mechanisms).
My point is, if YOU take over control from ME, and I am the pilot in charge, YOU now become the pilot in charge, and YOU are responsible for the flight.
If it crashes, or whatever, YOU are the responsible person.

Reactions: kissmybrass
Hi

I have heard a few stories of drones been hacked or someone taking control of a drone and stealing it. This makes me think twice about flying. Is this at all possible?

There's a jamming company called phantom technologies which sells anti drone solutions: Drone Jammer & Drone Detection - Phantom Technologies

Maybe it's not exactly "hacking" the drone, but it jamms it's systems alright :)

Hi

I have heard a few stories of drones been hacked or someone taking control of a drone and stealing it. This makes me think twice about flying. Is this at all possible?

They have to know it’s there. Lol

Look at this website: MESMER®
this is a link to a jpeg. ? a duck go search with "mesmer drone" come up with a site that looks like a place that is selling to guv and leo. i am sure a good hacker could make some thing like this to bring down a drone though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrover61