DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tasmania Mavic Air

Dingdong

Reactions
Gday from downunder Tasmania,

New to my Mavic Air......I suppose there is no way of doing the settings on the controller without drone on.....na, dumb question.......so am limited to 20 mins of screen time to do settings.....and why was my camera going up and down the whole time I was doing settings.....?

Ok...cool....do you know why my gimble was going up and down?

Ok...cool....do you know why my gimble was going up and down?

Hmm, just up then down, up again . . . slowly ?
Not normal (although I don't have an Air, but BIL does).

Read up as much as you can, the danger time is new pilots, or new to a particular model, and not knowing what to expect.
They do practically fly themselves, but you need to know the little things you will learn on here, or your pdf manual, or youtube etc.
Just search YT for Air first flight settings, etc.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

why was my camera going up and down the whole time I was doing settings.....?
Maybe your finger/hand was moving the wheel at the top, left of the remote controller?

1569492877177.png

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

New to my Mavic Air......I suppose there is no way of doing the settings on the controller without drone on.....na, dumb question.......so am limited to 20 mins of screen time to do settings.....and why was my camera going up and down the whole time I was doing settings.....?
G'day from Sydney. I don't know about going up and down the whole time, but on start up my MA does a quick jump a couple of times between the extreme gimbal locations. I've always assumed this was part of the internal calibration. This is a good reason to always remember to take the cover off the camera before turning on the MA. I've thought leaving the cover on could damage the gimbal motors if done too many time. In the early days I kept forgetting to do this when turning the MA on for a few minutes to download files to my iMac and I could hear it straining.

Problem solved......when I charged the batteries and went in and began to do settings again it stopped but I had a number of photos on my phone of the room that I dont remember talking.......maybe the video was on....not sure......thanks

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
comoxvalleydroneservices