DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tears falling from my eyeballs, A crack on the front leg

Rocktopper

Reactions
4de14780084ef9bbb1e395c1c7bf383e.jpg

I have found a serious crack just below the red led. However I will not be sending my Mavic to DJI as I have had horrible experience with them with Phantom 3's and I don't want someone else's junk.

Dji won't go after "authorized " dealers representing themselves as US dealers, who it turned out to be drop shipping broken junk from Malaysia.

DJI told me to ************** off because it had been crashed from 50 feet. Hours were spent on the phone and emails. eBay refunded my money.

I will be putting my faith in Superglue. And I won't be buying anymore from DJI.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have found a serious crack just below the red led. However I will not be sending my Mavic to DJI as I have had horrible experience with them with Phantom 3's and I don't want someone else's junk.

Dji won't go after "authorized " dealers representing themselves as US dealers, who it turned out to be drop shipping broken junk from Malaysia.

DJI told me to screw off because it had been crashed from 50 feet. Hours were spent on the phone and emails. eBay refunded my money.

I will be putting my faith in Superglue. And I won't be buying anymore from DJI.
Man I am sorry to hear of your loss, can you just screw another leg on or do you have to replace the whole arm?

.The first drone was a Phantom 3 A. The Radio Controller was trashed. The bird required the entire body shell and two motors. The motherboard was trashed and mismatched to the motors. And the camera was shot.

Add in the hours of frustration finding parts and troubleshooting and maybe I was a few dollars ahead. I paid for a new drone. I spent 4 months before I got the P3A in the air. Add in the extras I never received and maybe it could said I broke even. Not exactly a "free" drone.

My Mavic was paid full price. This crack should be repaired, however there are horror stories of people not getting their original equipment returned to them and getting "refurbished " gear with new problems.

So I will handle the repair myself.

I

DJI told me to ************** off because it had been crashed from 50 feet. Hours were spent on the phone and emails. eBay refunded my money.

I get my parts from Helipal. I think I will check out Thunderdrones. Didn't know about it and that's one of the reasons I love this forum. And, BTW, I got the insurance for my mavic pro for around a hundred bucks and can get it replaced or fixed as needed. Good idea?

Just bought both legs on eBay from China, they said they were oem, received two weeks later and they fit like a glove.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato