DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telemetry Overlay and more data tools

Thankful to have received a discount over the weekend and have started to play around with TO.

I'm using data from GoPro Hero 12 and Garmin Edge 1040. I can't seem to since any gauge that will display pitch angle/grade using the Edge 1040 data, only the Hero 12 data. Surely the Edge 1040 records grade? Any ideas?

Edit: I found Garmin's CSV tool to decode their fit files. Will use that to see if the data is actually stored.
Edit 2: And it doesn't seem like it does, so I'll have to try to guess and correct the data from GoPro since the go pro wasn't exactly level.

Last edited:
Thankful to have received a discount over the weekend and have started to play around with TO.

I'm using data from GoPro Hero 12 and Garmin Edge 1040. I can't seem to since any gauge that will display pitch angle/grade using the Edge 1040 data, only the Hero 12 data. Surely the Edge 1040 records grade? Any ideas?

Edit: I found Garmin's CSV tool to decode their fit files. Will use that to see if the data is actually stored.
Edit 2: And it doesn't seem like it does, so I'll have to try to guess and correct the data from GoPro since the go pro wasn't exactly level.
Telemetry Overlay computes Slope data from the GPS coordinates even if a specific device doesn't record pitch/grade. Look for the Slope (or Slope Mini) gauge

Reactions: hbc07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998