DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telemetry Overlay and more data tools

Hi @BigAl07

I just published this tutorial

There are two main ways to import the data:
- Enabling Video Subtitles in your fly app. Telemetry Overlay should then detect the data automatically
- Syncing your flights with AirData.com and downloading the as CSV files

Let me know if you have more questions

That worked perfectly!!

One question, I'm needing to display distance but instead of a bar graph just have the distance displayed (#'s) on the screen. Is that possible?

That worked perfectly!!

One question, I'm needing to display distance but instead of a bar graph just have the distance displayed (#'s) on the screen. Is that possible?
Yes. Go to Add Gauge, select Minimal from the drop-down and then Distance Mini (or just write Distance Mini in the gauge search bar).

Reactions: BigAl07
That worked splendidly!! Thank you :)

Reactions: 0Kajuna0
Thank you for your most prompt response. I purchased it and truly enjoy your product.

Thanks again!

Ricky

Reactions: 0Kajuna0
@0Kajuna0 Is there still a discount code that is available? I have a question once we get the full version, does it works with my home and office pc or its just one pc for life time? Is there any way we can put multiple markings on the map itself.

@0Kajuna0 Is there still a discount code that is available? I have a question once we get the full version, does it works with my home and office pc or its just one pc for life time? Is there any way we can put multiple markings on the map itself.

I replied to your private message.

Oh, and you can transfer your license to a new computer when you need to change them.

Hello @0Kajuna0
I would like to buy the full version after playing with the trial,
Is a discount code still available? Thanks in advance
Vitaly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J