DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

testing waters for sale of mavic 2 pro bundle

Reactions
TL;DR: Is there a market for used Mavic 2 Pro's kept in great shape for commercial work? Gauging interest.
--

I have a pair of Mavic 2 Pro drones, one that I pair with a smart controller and the other with a crystal sky, pro mount, and the stock mavic 2 controller.
I'm thinking of selling one since the large industrial job i've been flying monthly for 18 months is coming to an end soon, and I don't need the security of a backup "just in case" any longer.

It was good since if I had issues with one, i'd avoid missing my montly obligation and payment by puling out the backup. I had to do this twice.. once with a gimble leveling issue that required a firmware update, and once where for whatever reason the custom unlock wasn't working on one drone. (the work I'm doing has me in the flight path of a local airport and I have a 100' max ceiling AFTER getting clearance through Aloft and DJI custom unlock.)

The set would come with a hard case, fly more combo, crystal sky & mounting hardware, stock remote and filter set.

I'm seeing some in classifieds that leads me to think YES, but I've not been looking regularly so can't judge trending very well.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

there will always be a market for used drones ,especially since the cost of newer products ,is continually rising,the big problem is that the expectations of value ,between what the seller thinks its worth ,and what the buyer thinks they should pay ,are quite often worlds apart
do some research on the internet and base you price on the average plus some wiggle room,set a figure that you are not prepared to drop below in your mind , and stick to your guns ,on that
if money isnt a factor in reducing your fleet ,then there will always be friends and family who could benefit from your generosity ,of a free drone to help them get into the hobby

Reactions: GFields
FWIW- I was surprised at how little interest there was in my 6 month old, hardly used Air2s with flymore, a 128 gb card+ prop guards and DJI care.
Sold it all on ebay and my take after ebay got their cut was about half what i paid for it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky