DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks from Phoenix

DHC

Reactions
Greetings everyone,

Just joined to gain the benefit of learning from all of you good folks who have blazed the trail before me. I have been thinking about a drone purchase for at least the past 4 years and finally took the plunge with the Mavic Air. While I am new to drone flight, I am not new to aviation. I hold Instrument and Commercial Pilot certificates from the FAA along with some experience flying ultralights. I guess much of my motivation for the drone purchase is as an extension of my love of flight, and now I have a lot to learn about incorporating the photography and video elements.

So now having introduced myself, I will head off to read the forum and learn as much as I can.

Thanks to the owners of the forum for making this venue available - and to all the contributors who generously share their experiences so others may learn from them.

- Dan

Greetings everyone,

Just joined to gain the benefit of learning from all of you good folks who have blazed the trail before me. I have been thinking about a drone purchase for at least the past 4 years and finally took the plunge with the Mavic Air. While I am new to drone flight, I am not new to aviation. I hold Instrument and Commercial Pilot certificates from the FAA along with some experience flying ultralights. I guess much of my motivation for the drone purchase is as an extension of my love of flight, and now I have a lot to learn about incorporating the photography and video elements.

So now having introduced myself, I will head off to read the forum and learn as much as I can.

Thanks to the owners of the forum for making this venue available - and to all the contributors who generously share their experiences so others may learn from them.

- Dan
Howdy from Wyoming @DHC , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc