DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

You wont find footage of this place anywhere. This is the amazing Brandywine Meadows and Brandywine Mountain in the back. The Netflix Original, The Ballod of Buster Scruggs was filmed here. The short story about the gold digger.

It was no easy hike at all and the drive up that old logging road was an adventure and a half lol. But I dragged all my equipment and put this together for you guys.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my Pasquale Josepe. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe​

You wont find footage of this place anywhere. This is the amazing Brandywine Meadows and Brandywine Mountain in the back. The Netflix Original, The Ballod of Buster Scruggs was filmed here. The short story about the gold digger.

It was no easy hike at all and the drive up that old logging road was an adventure and a half lol. But I dragged all my equipment and put this together for you guys.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my Pasquale Josepe. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
WOWOWOWOWOW. This is outstanding work. I hope one day I can capture something so fantastic. Your YouTube channel is a dream for hikers and drone pilots. You set the bar high my friend.

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs was awesome! So was your footage!
Nice to see the area under different conditions.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Good job!

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom