DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Era of The Big Brother Drone is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Comrade Ray. We'll look to the mother country Australia as a model example of how to defend our God-given rights and our freedom and liberties.

Said the person who's from a country that had one mass shooting years ago and then the government confiscated every single civilian-owned firearm overnight. Great people down under but you have no spine if you let your government do something like that. All it will take it one drone attack and since the government knows every single drone in the country, all drones will become illegal overnight. On Monday morning, anyone who hasn't turned in a drone on record will get an arrest warrant issued. Anyone caught in possession of a deadly drone will be arrested immediately. Not a theory, didn't something like this just happen? Love your country but that's a total failure and a non-starter (for some) here in America. Pardon me if we're paranoid about America ended up like Australia (and I mean that in a nice way).
They didn't confiscate every gun. Many handed in their guns. Farmers still own guns, as some others who have a LEGITIMATE reasons to own them. There are gun clubs and shooting ranges. It just means that there are not a lot of homes with guns, that criminals can break in, steal and commit more armed crimes.
Isn't it a problem with America that it's too loose, that crazy people can easily get guns and it results in mass shootings, especially in schools? Isn't it paranoia, that when you think your neighbours has guns, you should have guns too? Doesn't it show you don't trust your neighbour? Besides, there are many useful purposes for drones. You use guns to shoot things, and I don't mean photos and videos.

The "you can search me because I have nothing to hide" philosophy is a dangerous one.

Devices dont snoop on people, people snoop on people.

Edit: And wheres a mod when you need them. This thread is rtarted.
Rambling Grandstander with 26 posts talking to himself for most of the first page.
And page 3 your already into about gun laws?
And at least one guy in the thread is same guy/different account, thats obvious yes?

Last edited:
Reactions: AirShark
Devices dont snoop on people, people snoop on people.

Actually, devices snoop on people and can actively undermine your privacy.

I don't see it as a comparable analogy to the popular phrase often used by gun-rights folks, and perhaps a bit too simplistic.

Unlike inanimate objects, devices can be programmed to actively seek out information and snoop on people.

You can put a pistol on your living room shelf and it will not shoot anyone without human interaction. A device on your kitchen counter may be actively listening for key words or phrases and collecting vast amounts of data, which can then be processed by algorithms and AI. The snooping is being done by devices.

1559617564242.png

I remember the telling photo of Mark Zuckerberg's MacBook with its taped up camera and microphone ports.

Reactions: Rangerider
Get a dedicated smart device for your drone and keep it stock and clean without any identifiable information. Get a burner sim card for data (watch the cameras at Wal-Mart and pay in cash you got from a hotdog stand in a neighboring community). The only info that will get pulled will be directly related to the drone. I also suggest a dummy Gmail that you never log into except on the dedicated device in order to register for related services. Dress in Hawaiian shirts and sandals with socks so that you blend in and never revisit the same place twice. Make sure everything is powered down and hard reset before moving so that you can't be tracked. You made need to reload some apps after resetting the device but its a small price to pay.

Oh, make sure to purchase your drone from via a proxy or with cash (again hotdog stand cash would be best) from craigslist. I am not sure about how to register it with the FAA yet. I am still brainstorming that one.
One of my favorite movies is Conspiracy Theory. The other is Enemy Of The State. Both good ones!

Haha, see what he did there, He blocked you, yes!
"Whats your style?!" :p

And to rangerider. Tell us about the Airline you flew for?
Id like to make sure never to fly on it

Lighten up, Francis. BTW- I think you missed that left turn at Albuquerque..... Infowars is thataway ------>
I like InfoWars. It beats CNN, ABs, NBS, CBS, MSNBS, etc.

so much advice on privacy from the 2000s or over a decade ago. same thing i heard in 2005. those "tricks" don't work , government has long since figure out how to beat those flimsy tactics; facial recognition.
Yeah and how about using your finger print to lock your cell phone?

Haha, see what he did there, He blocked you, yes!
"Whats your style?!" :p

And to rangerider. Tell us about the Airline you flew for?
Id like to make sure never to fly on it
Globe Air out of Arizona.

Edit: And wheres a mod when you need them. This thread is rtarted.
Rambling Grandstander with 26 posts talking to himself for most of the first page.
And page 3 your already into about gun laws?
And at least one guy in the thread is same guy/different account, thats obvious yes?
Well being we can't be everywhere at all times reading some of this mess we depend on members Reporting
when things get off Topic or just going no where as I see this one now.

So just consider this one closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan