DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Famous Whistler Blackcomb Mountain - Decker Loop 4K

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Hi guys. I'm excited to share another one of my adventures. This is the very end and almost backcountry of the famous Whistler Blackcomb mountain. It's an amazing and challenging hike but you'll want to go after seeing the video. This was right in the middle of forest fire season so the far ground is cloudy, BC air is very very clear except during times of extreme fires.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage lol.

Pasquale Josepe

Great use of reveals as you come up and over several point and you could see the mountains in the background. I loved the variety of shots from long distances to close ups to looking down. Nice job!

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Great use of reveals as you come up and over several point and you could see the mountains in the background. I loved the variety of shots from long distances to close ups to looking down. Nice job!
Thanks for the detailed compliments Swooshdave! Do you have a YouTube page of your own? I would love to check out a fellow pilots work.

So far just some really crappy drone footage with a crappy drone. My Air should be here in a week so that’s all going to change. YouTube username is the same.
I'm jealous. That Air looks amazing. I look forward to seeing your new stuff!

I couldn’t tell from your Youtube notes what you are flying now. I assume a Mavic Pro? The differences in the cameras are nominal. After Youtube finishes butchering all the quality out with their compression you might as well be shooting with a flip phone.

I couldn’t tell from your Youtube notes what you are flying now. I assume a Mavic Pro? The differences in the cameras are nominal. After Youtube finishes butchering all the quality out with their compression you might as well be shooting with a flip phone.
Haha it's true, YouTube has strong compression. I'll be able to help my fellow pilots out this summer as I'll start adding video editing tutorials to my YouTube channel.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78