DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The finger...

Pantherjoe

Reactions
Is on the trigger to buy the Mavic. The pros far out way the cons. So, the question is what is the best place to purchase, Amazon, Best Buy, other on line retailers, also customer support is important.Looks like pricing is in the ball park for all of them.
Thanks in advance.

Tired of watching YouTube, want to get in the air myself!

Last edited:
what is the best place to purchase, Amazon, Best Buy, other on line retailers, also customer support is important.
If you're in the US, Amazon is a great place to buy from. You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon here. And if you buy one that is Prime, Amazon will ship it and you'll be able to take advantage of their no hassle return policy if your Mavic does not arrive as expected.

If you decide to purchase away from DJI, just make sure you consider options for insurance. :)

Costco is another good place if you're in US....fantastic return policy, even sweeter if you get a Square Trade Insurance.
I will be getting another one @ Costco for sure if and when I needed another 1 or I'll wait for the Spark to show up in their stores.

Reactions: Former Member
Is on the trigger to buy the Mavic. The pros far out way the cons. So, the question is what is the best place to purchase, Amazon, Best Buy, other on line retailers, also customer support is important.Looks like pricing is in the ball park for all of them.
Thanks in advance.

Best buy of coarse. Where can you try it for one month with an elite reward card,that what I did every day for 1 month.

Reactions: Pantherjoe
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Thanks in advance.

Howdy from Wyoming Pantherjoe, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez